Occasional Contributor

Is it just me or are the prices of LOGO items going up? Some of the items are nice but the prices make them off limits for me. I understand they have special trims but I've seen similar items at lower prices.

Honored Contributor

Prices have gone way, way up!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

When she started at Qvc, her prices were in the $30s, I think.  

Now she's over $50 for tops 

Occasional Contributor

im so done with her clothes.is she kidding or is qvc just getting greedy.no more for me.60-70 dollars for a tee-shirt? i think not.bye bye logo

Respected Contributor

Hey. Looks like you are new to posting. How long have you been shopping at QVC? Do you own any Logo? Can you post pieces you like & maybe other options that you think are comparable quality, but better prices? I would love to see other things, that we may like.

Honored Contributor

@frankies gal wrote:

im so done with her clothes.is she kidding or is qvc just getting greedy.no more for me.60-70 dollars for a tee-shirt? i think not.bye bye logo

I'm not done with her clothing, but I certainly buy WAY less.  Most of her items are now $60 or more--absurd for some of the pieces.  Except for perhaps one or two items recently, I bought 2 OTO hoodies in the winter and that's been about it.  I did get a couple of LTS a few months ago-but nothing else full priced.  I'm shocked at how high her prices are now.

And, she keeps selling!!!

I'm buying far far fewer Logo pieces.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I haven't bought LOGO in quite a while ... mainly because I have so much of it already.  But, I did buy a couple of tunics, scarves and a duster from Soft Surroundings.

LOGO is much less expensive that SS!

Trusted Contributor

It is always about supply and demand.  If more people want the items and are willing to pay, the price will go up. 

You might try checking logo clearance or ebay for more affordably priced items.

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple tops on zulily and some as is.  That is plenty for me.  I like a little variety.  I won't buy full price.  That goes for other lines too.

New Contributor

I have wondered just how long this would last - everything has its season and there must be a demand. But enough already. These are the same tops over and over just different colors . How many does one need and how many grown women with lace around your hips?  Where do u wear this stuff over and over. I must be missing something-I don't get it.....every Monday night -