Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Show 10/12 - Note Time Change!

@islandgrrl, forgot to mention that I seriously dislike that Q added the mouse over function to the pics, can't copy them like we used to be able to. At least on iPad. Woman Sad

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack  Nice choices.  I particularly love A268924.  I'd go crazy for it in cranberry/wine for the holidays.  Maybe Lori did me a financial favor by not offering that color. 

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack  Nice choices.  I particularly love A268924.  I'd go crazy for it in cranberry/wine for the holidays.  Maybe Lori did me a financial favor by not offering that color. 

@islandgrrlyes, there were complaints in the reviews about the lack of colors offered. Cute sequined pockets, I got it in black to wear to a CFF charity shindig this weekend with my black sequined leggings. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Would you please remind me with item numbers of the two other garments besides the Fr. Terry with Sequins that you got, so I can read the reviews?   I can only vaguely remember one (the boucle with rayon span but can't remember what it looks like) and not the other at all and I do want to read your reviews.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

I do not own Lori's last TSV cardigan but here is a new Poncho with the same material .... this is truly a new design for LOGO.

But I wonder which Q-programming genius put a "Sharke" show in the middle of Monday's fashion night--8 pm EST~~?

Poncho with Faux Suede Trim - A268917 

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Sweater Knit Poncho with Faux Suede Trim

I agree with Win...this is really cute. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, scroll down in this thread, I posted all of them there for Islandgrrl. Wait til tomorrow and you will probably be able to read my reviews. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, scroll down in this thread, I posted all of them there for Islandgrrl. Wait til tomorrow and you will probably be able to read my reviews. Woman Happy

@MaggieMack  Before I asked I had scrolled UP in this thread quickly and didn't see them.  OK, never mind if it's too much trouble to post the two i requested again or to quote the post where they can be found.  I just won't see your reviews nor picture these two you commented on.  Nver mind..

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  LOL about seeing "the buzz" on the QVC forums about your mixed media  top.  Very nice review of the blue.  Saw yours @MaggieMack right above Trudey's - good review also.  I don't think I realized you ended up ordering that top too.  I also got the scarf -- ordered it several days after the top.  I notice the blush tinge to the macrame the most on the scarf, maybe because it's all by itself not next to other colors..  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Trudey, I feel bad for you,  The mixed midia in  macrame looks like it's been restocked (probably with canceled orders or people who didn't send checks in) and all sizes are in stock but the Large, which isn't even waitlisted as you wrote.  That's such a bummer. Sorry!  Smiley Sad