Honored Contributor

I'm hoping I don't like anything this week....for the sake of my finances!

Wondering if they'll show some of the items on clearance that just got reduced today on Q's weekly Monday clearance.  

Please let us know if you purchase anything or put anything on your wish list from today's show .... or exercised self-control and passed on something!

"Hi" @ MaggieMack and other LOGO fans.

(I'm going to have a serious conflict at 8:00pm Mondays when DWTS is back on....).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, HI!! I'm going to be a casual observer tonight, telling myself I won't buy anything In the hour. Linea got me today with the hoodie dress that I bought in two colors. Oh oh! I changed clothes twice today and both tops I wore were Logo. Don't think I need more . . . If I break down, you will be the first to know! Smiley LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

She almost had me with that Lavish top, but not having sleeves killed the deal.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack Are you saying you don't have a cardigan or two to layer with the lavish top? Think 'date night'. Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Against my better self, I got the striped shirt with lace in the aqua this morning.  It looks cute.

Esteemed Contributor

As odd as this will sound, because I do like Logo, I'm not really into layering that much. The Lavish top would have been perfect with long sleeves, worn on its own, over some skinny pants or leggings. It COULD have been smashing. But maybe it would go with one of my many dusters . . . Haha!

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition  What top is that that you are describing and purchased?

@MaggieMack  I put the Lavish in my cart but didn't buy it.  I'm with you - I don't want the sleeveless esp for winter.  It's also too short for my taste - the peplum is up much too high!  I don't think it's flattering at that length. So ....pass on that.

I did get the first item, though, in that rose color.....Darn so much for my willpower.  I got sucked in with the first item!

Also, I have that Lounge Zippered Sweatshirt Jacket in a couple of colors already - from online - got them a while ago, in the blue and the pink (pink is good for spring).  Not even sure they offered the pink tonight, but I have it.  It's cute but runs large.  I still got my regular size medium, but there's  lot of room in it.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, HI!! I'm going to be a casual observer tonight, telling myself I won't buy anything In the hour. Linea got me today with the hoodie dress that I bought in two colors. Oh oh! I changed clothes twice today and both tops I wore were Logo. Don't think I need more . . . If I break down, you will be the first to know! Smiley LOL

Oh, I love the hoodie dress which I saw online but didn';t see on TV (you and I have the same tastes, MM).  I put it in my cart and am waiting for the video to go up so I can watch the presentation and decide whether to order the berry or another color!  I love that item and it looks comfy as well as cute!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I could have bought all three colors of the top you bought, very cute. I did resist.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like that space dye top, too, but like in a Billy Idol song, "No No No!"