Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOW 11/30 (OR NO SHOW?)

I don't get this.  Lori said she didn't have a show last Monday, but would be back on November 30th.  However, her usual 8:00-9:00 pm show isn't listed on the Program Guide (Bose instead! YUK) and she isn't listed anywhere else for 11/30 either.  What gives?

Frequent Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/30 (OR NO SHOW?)

I don't get it either....so very blah....computers, cameras...radios....nothing fun for this girl to shop for...

Respected Contributor

I had an email saying that she will be on Fashionably Early this morning.  

Valued Contributor

When you go on the Q Home Page, scroll down to show items in PM Style.  They are showing several LOGO pieces in the show.  That may be what she meant. 

From the amount of LOGO pieces to be on PM Style, it could almost make a whole one hour show.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

When you go on the Q Home Page, scroll down to show items in PM Style.  They are showing several LOGO pieces in the show.  That may be what she meant. 

From the amount of LOGO pieces to be on PM Style, it could almost make a whole one hour show.

I have been tricked by that page before, too. Doesn't look like there will be ANY Style show tonight. Did you see A269971. For $89.75? What the heck???

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A269663  New French Terry Top with lace.  I might have to get the pink melon color to go with my pink melon snap front LOGO Fr. Terry jacket that was once a TSV.  She doesn't do much in that color and it's a really pretty color (for spring). Whoa! Look at the length measurements for this top - it's a short one for her collection!

The snap fron former TSV is on clearance at an even better price but no longer available in that color or in many sizes: A261018

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I don't get this.  Lori said she didn't have a show last Monday, but would be back on November 30th.  However, her usual 8:00-9:00 pm show isn't listed on the Program Guide (Bose instead! YUK) and she isn't listed anywhere else for 11/30 either.  What gives?

Hey Pearley.. I was also wondering what happened to Lori's show too? I guess they changed that to Bose I agree double yuck.

Honored Contributor

A268897  This is on PM Style tonight.  I like the black, which I purchased when it first aired, so much that I later ordered the shale. I love both of them and they look very different in the different colors.  I don't care for the rest of the color choices though - for me.  But I highly recommend this item!

Respected Contributor

I don't see PM Style scheduled for tonight.  Do my eyes deceive me?

It is stunning how many tech related products are airing on all of the shopping channels.  Clearly lots of people must be buying.  Never say never, but I can't see myself shopping for my Mac products on tv.  I buy these items so seldom, it is worth it to me to head down to the Apple store.  Then again I live in a big city with easy access to lots of stuff.

Honored Contributor

Amy was on when I was home during lunch with Dooney & Bourke.  I know Lori was on this morning and then she said she was on another time today but it wasn't PMS she mentioned.  I don't see a PMStyle for tonight either.

Incidentally, on Saturday, HSN was doing a presale of their computer TS for today and the vendor rep mentioned that Cyber Monday is one of the best days to get electronics deals.  I was shocked at the electronics being shown on the big 3 networks today as well.