Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO GIRLS…NEW LOGO TANK..CHIFFON BOTTOM!

I'm waiting for Lori to bring in some true short sleeve tops. She still has the TSV slub thing from last year (I bought every color but red), but her new short sleeve things all seem to be elbow length. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

I know what you mean, Win, not all garments are created the same, but it's worth it to shop around if you can find something similar that'll do the trick, especially if it is a trendy item. I don't mind it only lasting one season if I spend less than $20 on it. I hope it works for you!

Super Contributor

Cute, but way overpriced. Also staying away from LOGO as I am finding min ear pilling after a couple of wash and wears. Anyone else seeing this?
Super Contributor

I have found some out there much cheaper and the fit is not as good - too low ,arm hole funny or just not enough drape at the bottom ,too tight in the breast, not long enough,fabrication not as good etc. I am 5'6" a size 8 on top in B&M and w/ breasts so the Q sizing and LG fit in small works for me-hate the price but will get lots of wear - as is ,as a layering piece all year long in Ca.

Super Contributor

I have several LG's never had the piling issue . But I do a lite wash and hang dry or low heat ( not long)with her items.

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2014 Vamp said:

I know what you mean, Win, not all garments are created the same, but it's worth it to shop around if you can find something similar that'll do the trick, especially if it is a trendy item. I don't mind it only lasting one season if I spend less than $20 on it. I hope it works for you!

Hi Vamp. You're right--they aren't all created equal, but its' nice to have options. I just have been so disappointed in the "knock offs" I've bought from Kohls and even Macys. The fit is just not the same--too high in the front-no coverage, material is not the same. This one you posted looks nice so thanks!!

I did cave on the Logo one though. I'm so pathetic and predictable. I just know my size will be gone if I don't. I can always send it back.

Have a wonderful day. It's so nice here in INdy. I'm off today and will enjoy the weather somewhat!! Take care.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 3/31/2014 faeriemoon said:

I'm waiting for Lori to bring in some true short sleeve tops. She still has the TSV slub thing from last year (I bought every color but red), but her new short sleeve things all seem to be elbow length. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Fairiemoon... I have recently bought A251916 that you may want to try.

It's a true short sleeve, an even bottom hem (nice for a change!), slightly higher neckline then the "traditional" rayon/spandex blends, and a very soft poly/rayon blend. One of my more favorite new LOGO purchases.

Super Contributor

Win,

This is exactly what we've asked Lori to bring us ... but ouch, that price tag!

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2014 kjohnson said:
On 3/31/2014 faeriemoon said:

Fairiemoon... I have recently bought A251916 that you may want to try.

It's a true short sleeve, an even bottom hem (nice for a change!), slightly higher neckline then the "traditional" rayon/spandex blends, and a very soft poly/rayon blend. One of my more favorite new LOGO purchases.

Thank you for posting that info. I came across that top when I searched "LOGO short sleeve" and considered it. Is it swingy like most of Lori's tops? I would love a swingy, even hem shirt. Prefer a v neck, but a girl can't have everything.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I see these tops in TJs and Marshalls all the time. I hit these stores mid-week when they put out the shipment. I got a cute slub-weave drop sleeve tee with chiffon underlayer...$16. A cute black with chiffon, INC $13. I have one from last summer - from Ross on vaca in FL, under $10.