Regular Contributor
Do I remember correctly hearing Louis say during his last appearance that he would be bringing more colors in the Pebble Crepe Tunic? Hope so! I would love to see more colors. Maybe a blue and his periwinkle. I have found that I can wear this top anywhere and feel appropriate and be as cool as possible in this heat. Love it!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA--Pebble Crepe Tunic

I'd love to see it in blue and periwinkle too!
Esteemed Contributor

I think I may have read that in Louis's blog, but maybe it's just wishful thinking.  Hopefully someone else will have a more definite answer.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

During the video that is now available for this pebble crepe tunic Louis does say the tunic has been reordered but he did not say any new colors.  A213621

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pebble Crepe Tunic with Pockets - A213621

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish I had 5 of the original black ones.  I loved them.  The fabric was the perfect weight and this top just goes with everything from a white linen pant to a red velvet skirt.  If I am in doubt about what to wear, I grab one of the black pebble crepe tops and some kind of pants or skirt.  They just go everywhere with everything.

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday

Thanks for the good reminder of the wider uses of the pebble crepe top, in particular here of the black.  Helps me get more uses out of my purchase Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@namealreadytaken

I couldn't agree more--it goes with everything and when I pack to travel, it's first in the suitcase. I can rinse it out in a hotel sink & hang to dry. I wear it mostly over my maxi skirts, but it goes with pants, crops, etc. and I've even worn it over a maxi dress when I've forgotten to bring a sweater!

It's a Linea classic.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to see the white and chili pepper back in stock if they aren't able to add more colors.
Valued Contributor

I totally agree!  I have 3,  black, white and navy.  I just wore my navy one today and it needed washing.  I washed it on cold/gentle.  I almost cried when I just took it out of the wash.  Fabric was stiff.  Tunic looked a good full size or more smaller.  I have stretched and pulled it, trying to make it "grow" back to it's original size.  Has anyone else had trouble washing their tunic's?  I am sick about it.

Valued Contributor

@Retiredpsych wrote:

I totally agree!  I have 3,  black, white and navy.  I just wore my navy one today and it needed washing.  I washed it on cold/gentle.  I almost cried when I just took it out of the wash.  Fabric was stiff.  Tunic looked a good full size or more smaller.  I have stretched and pulled it, trying to make it "grow" back to it's original size.  Has anyone else had trouble washing their tunic's?  I am sick about it.

The fabric does seem weird when you take it out of the wash, but if you hang to dry, it turns out okay.  If you put it into the dryer and completely dry it, it will shrink.