Valued Contributor

Re: Kerstin, stop acting like Shawn!

I tuned in to QVC this morning and what did I see.  It was Kerstin with that awful hair style. Can't watch her at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately changed channel.

Respected Contributor

Haven't watched Kerstin in awhile. Don't care for her, OR Shawn-(never, never watch Shawn). I didn't like her 1st time I saw her. Watched a few more times & that was enough for me-she is too phony.

New Contributor

In EVERY way! Her mannerisms especially, the way she speaks and her choice of words, if I close my eyes, they sound the same. 

Trusted Contributor

I believe they both just need to "grow up "  and get over themselves. (Wish I could have thought of better words to say that, but I did it succintly.)

Really, they don't appear as relaxed and confident as the other seasoned hosts.

Kirsten is just so "casual" in all that she does, but a very rapid talker.

Honored Contributor

I really don't see Kerstin all that much.  I did see about the first 10 minutes of Saturday morning Q this week and had to laugh at the intro. for the show.  They have an opening like the mainstream shows shown on network tv.  They have a montage of photos, put up David and Kerstin's names, the names of the producers, etc. are all showcased during the opening.

Shawn to me has definitely changed.  I know she has gone through a large hurt in her life but I agree with the poster who said that she can be very depressing.  When she's presenting any jewelry, especially her own, I cannot watch.  Her presentations make me want to jump off a bridge.    

Honored Contributor

Funny, but I think Shawn has changed since she hosts all her own shows now.  I can't believe it means so much to some of these hosts.  Shawn is okay -- I use to like her more but not much any more and this Kerstin character I am not that familiar with.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I really don't see Kerstin all that much.  I did see about the first 10 minutes of Saturday morning Q this week and had to laugh at the intro. for the show.  They have an opening like the mainstream shows shown on network tv.  They have a montage of photos, put up David and Kerstin's names, the names of the producers, etc. are all showcased during the opening.

Shawn to me has definitely changed.  I know she has gone through a large hurt in her life but I agree with the poster who said that she can be very depressing.  When she's presenting any jewelry, especially her own, I cannot watch.  Her presentations make me want to jump off a bridge.    

This made me LOL. laughing

Esteemed Contributor

I hardly watch QVC these days but I'm nursing a torn meniscus so I'm doing a lot of resting and TV watching. I turned on QVC yesterday and for a moment I thought Shawn was on. Then I realized it was someone else. I have to agree with the O/P. And as for some of the hairdos, I won't name names but some of these haircuts remind me of when my then-three-year-old daughter got hold of my pinking shears and gave herself a haircut.

Frequent Contributor

Cannot take either of them & both are an instant channel change.  Kerstin talks so fast, she makes me anxious & her selling style feels like a used car salesman......buy now, buy now.......ugh.  And SK......she was okay when she started, but now......forget it.  They both need to slow down & take some classes on professionalism.

Honored Contributor

I'm truly NOT a fan of either.  Shawn , 5 years ago, was my favorite host.  SO not now.  Kirsten isnt' a stong host,but she's not as bad as Shawn.  It's the "Shawn Show".  NOt into it!! UgGGh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"