Trusted Contributor

Re: Kelly Osbourne wears a Joan bee tonite on E!

On 9/19/2014 stevieb said:

Just watching the first few minutes and I'm busting up already. This is going to be fun. The real thing would be so much better, but thank heaven some of this is on video. I have to say I don't think I'll probably ever get Kelly's look, but she clearly adored Joan

And while I don't get Kelly's "look" either, you probably heard her say later in the program that she credits Joan for encouraging her to be herself! All three of them were clearly having a tough time holding it together, but bless them and Melissa for putting that show together. I did notice the bee pin immediately, and I laughed - till I cried! By the way, I'm sure it will be rerun many times, it was already on again this am.
Honored Contributor

At least they'll continue Fashion Police without Joan.

Trusted Contributor

I laughed , I cried, but felt so blessed to have had the laughter she has given me- throughout the years. I am so happy this show was done. Bittersweet.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I miss her.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Melissa did an excellent job with this special....the best. I laughed out loud many times, & I only teared up towards the end when Kelly & George got teary.

Even though I'm angry at HOW she passed, I keep telling myself that Joan left us at the top of her game. You know she would have wanted to go out on a high note, rather than ailing in any way. God was ready for her, & she's probably there helping the souls who needs a little extra sunshine. Make em' laugh til they cry, Joan. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 ValuSkr said:

At least they'll continue Fashion Police without Joan.

I'm curious to see how Melissa continues the show. She's REALLY good at what she does, so I'm sure she'll do Fashion Police & her mom justice.

It has to be funny & irreverent...we all know that! Otherwise, why bother watching? Maybe she can have rotating guest hosts, with "G" the lead narrator. I can see an off-the-wall guest host such as Martin Short ripping the place up. There are so many people I can think of that are just crazy-funny & insane.

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 goldenretriever said:

Melissa did an excellent job with this special....the best. I laughed out loud many times, & I only teared up towards the end when Kelly & George got teary.

Even though I'm angry at HOW she passed, I keep telling myself that Joan left us at the top of her game. You know she would have wanted to go out on a high note, rather than ailing in any way. God was ready for her, & she's probably there helping the souls who needs a little extra sunshine. Make em' laugh til they cry, Joan. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

You are so right and at 81! She was amazing! I agree that Melissa is very good at what she does. I will try to catch this special next time it's on.

Esteemed Contributor

It was a wonderfully heartwarming tribute to Joan. I laughed and cried and realized again how many people loved and respected Joan. The persona may have been outrageous at times, but, the woman herself was a class act. Thank you, Melissa for putting this show together for us. I'm sure your Mom was enjoying it too.
Frequent Contributor

I. can't watch it yet. I am still so sad. She is making heaven a funnier happier place,but I really miss her honest non-pc humor.We love you Joan!