Honored Contributor

Kate Spade Sale this 4th of July Weekend ends July 7 tonight

[ Edited ]

25% off sale prices including handbags, clothes, shoes.  I am not sure how long the sale is but if you go to the website there is a code available.  Have fun!  I ended up purchasing a handbag with pebble leather for a little over $200.00 off.  Their leather is exceptional.  I can't wait for it to arrive.  The sale is until July 7.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Kate Spade Sale this 4th of July Weekend

Besides great leather handbags there are some really cute shoes that were reduced to $79 plus take off 25%.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Love KS but read the small print because many sale items are FINAL- No Returns

Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

I am well aware of the final sale but I have several pebble leather bags by Kate so I know the quality.  If you know exactly what you want, it's a great deal.  Receiving over $200 off on the leather bag was a no brainer for me.  Shoes are a different story but not sure if it is the same policy, if so, I would pass on the shoes.  I bought the bucket looking bag which came in black, hot pink, tan & white.  I have wanted one for the longest time.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

Shoekitty says

Yes, I have purchased final sale items.  Many of them I shamefully admit. They do take back defective items, or items not properly, or wrongfully described!!  Ireceived a crossbody bag once that was described as being 9X9.  it was 12X12 when I received it...way to big for me.

Honored Contributor

I love Kate Spade!  I buy her sales, they are real sales.  I buy gifts for granddaughters as well as myself.  I have already put 2 purchases away for Christmas, and one for a birthday in July.

This last sale I bought the Cobble Hill Ellen,for 80 dollars.  It is my favorite style for everyday, as well as my granddaughter's.  It usually retails for 248.  It will make my granddaughter ecstatic on her bday!  Fortunately, or unfortunately 3 of my granddaughters have acquired my penchant for handbags.  it is sad.  Shaking my head in deep shame.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@granddi wrote:

Shoekitty says

Yes, I have purchased final sale items.  Many of them I shamefully admit. They do take back defective items, or items not properly, or wrongfully described!!  Ireceived a crossbody bag once that was described as being 9X9.  it was 12X12 when I received it...way to big for me.

If  the handbag was DEFECTIVE, I would send it back and contact my credit card co.  No one accepts a defective item no matter what.,  Kate Spade would not be in business for too long.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@granddi wrote:

Shoekitty says

You really peeked my interest on this subject and I just spoke to Kate Spade --  if a handbag if not 100% (final sale) when you receive it, it is returnable.  Like I said, Kate Spade would not be in business for long if their policy was to ship defective bags and not take them back. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@granddi wrote:

Shoekitty says

If  the handbag was DEFECTIVE, I would send it back and contact my credit card co.  No one accepts a defective item no matter what.,  Kate Spade would not be in business for too long.

Kitkat

they did exchange it.  That what I was saying.  When a sale is final, there are exceptions.  Defective and misrepresented products are some of the exceptions.  They have always honored my purchases.  They also wrap so beautifully!

Honored Contributor

KitKat

Which bag did you get?