Respected Contributor

Re: Just DENIM

I like the jeans pictured. I haven't seen much in spring denim fashion, but then I haven't been shopping lately. I have a pair of peep toe denim espadrilles from a few years ago that are getting worn - would love to find something silimilar to replace them. 

Honored Contributor

wilma wrote:

I like the jeans pictured. I haven't seen much in spring denim fashion, but then I haven't been shopping lately. I have a pair of peep toe denim espadrilles from a few years ago that are getting worn - would love to find something silimilar to replace them. 

@wilma

Barneys- $99

BARNEYS NEW YORK Denim Wedge Espadrille Sandals

Roamans-

Marci Espadrille by Comfortview®

Zappos-

Cordani Elixir

Cordani Elixir

Respected Contributor

It's a little bit of a shock to see all this denim, when the styles have been all the lighter weight flowing fabrics.  Is this for this winter?  I haven't seen any of it in stores or people wearing it.  I love denim.  I still have many pieces I never got rid of, especially jackets.  I just might go get them out and wear them.  Yay! 

Trusted Contributor

A Denim CHAIR !?

Trusted Contributor

Chanel

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Dolce and Gabbana Spring Runway Embellished Jeans $12,500.00

Honored Contributor

MomCat wrote:

It's a little bit of a shock to see all this denim, when the styles have been all the lighter weight flowing fabrics.  Is this for this winter?  I haven't seen any of it in stores or people wearing it.  I love denim.  I still have many pieces I never got rid of, especially jackets.  I just might go get them out and wear them.  Yay! 

@MomCat

All of my photos are available CURRENTLY on the sites.  Whether they are "in style" for this winter is another story.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still have this Denim & Co. watch I bought over ten years ago.  I love the frayed edges contrasting with the shine of the sterling case and mother-of-pearl face.

DenimCo watch.jpg

Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View