Honored Contributor

I like the jeans pictured. I haven't seen much in spring denim fashion, but then I haven't been shopping lately. I have a pair of peep toe denim espadrilles from a few years ago that are getting worn - would love to find something silimilar to replace them. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I like the jeans pictured. I haven't seen much in spring denim fashion, but then I haven't been shopping lately. I have a pair of peep toe denim espadrilles from a few years ago that are getting worn - would love to find something silimilar to replace them. 

@wilma

Barneys- $99

BARNEYS NEW YORK Denim Wedge Espadrille Sandals

Roamans-

Marci Espadrille by Comfortview®

Zappos-

Cordani Elixir

Cordani Elixir

Respected Contributor

It's a little bit of a shock to see all this denim, when the styles have been all the lighter weight flowing fabrics.  Is this for this winter?  I haven't seen any of it in stores or people wearing it.  I love denim.  I still have many pieces I never got rid of, especially jackets.  I just might go get them out and wear them.  Yay! 

Trusted Contributor

A Denim CHAIR !?

Trusted Contributor

Chanel

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Dolce and Gabbana Spring Runway Embellished Jeans $12,500.00

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

It's a little bit of a shock to see all this denim, when the styles have been all the lighter weight flowing fabrics.  Is this for this winter?  I haven't seen any of it in stores or people wearing it.  I love denim.  I still have many pieces I never got rid of, especially jackets.  I just might go get them out and wear them.  Yay! 

@MomCat

All of my photos are available CURRENTLY on the sites.  Whether they are "in style" for this winter is another story.

Honored Contributor

I still have this Denim & Co. watch I bought over ten years ago.  I love the frayed edges contrasting with the shine of the sterling case and mother-of-pearl face.

DenimCo watch.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.