Respected Contributor

I am glad there are so many shows today  including a clearance one.  So many boyfriend shirts on clearance.  Now I need more jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Have you bought any of JR's boyfriend shirts?   Read the Reviews before jumping in.  (buyer beware)

Respected Contributor

I was a fan of Joan Rivers and miss seeing her on the Q.  I always enjoyed her shows! What I never understood and still can't figure out is this.  Joan was a petite sized woman yet her fashions are not offered in Petite.  Her line features a lot of Boyfriend Shirts and Cardigans and they would swim on my petite figure as well as Joan's!  I guess her fan base likes these loose fitting clothes but her quality is so nice I would love to see her fashions offered for those who are short in stature.  Getting things altered is expensive and I cannot justify spending the money to tailor her fashions when i can purchase Petite sized fashions elsewhere that are ready to wear.  David, are you listening????

Respected Contributor

I agree about the Petites.  I have tried some of Joan's things, and although I like the style and quality, the sleeves come down below my fingertips on the jackets/shirts.  Just too expensive to alter, as it makes the piece more oostly than similar articles would be locally.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers 5/23

[ Edited ]

I remember Joan's first show on the Q with Kathy Levine. My mother and I ordered several pieces of her jewelry that I still have today. I no longer have my mother, but still have the memories of us laughing along with Joan. I miss them both. Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I have a few of her bf shirts and like them enough I'd buy another.  Sorry they didn't work for you.

I found sme of her pants in petites.

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching tonight?

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers 5/23

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

I was a fan of Joan Rivers and miss seeing her on the Q.  I always enjoyed her shows! What I never understood and still can't figure out is this.  Joan was a petite sized woman yet her fashions are not offered in Petite.  Her line features a lot of Boyfriend Shirts and Cardigans and they would swim on my petite figure as well as Joan's!  I guess her fan base likes these loose fitting clothes but her quality is so nice I would love to see her fashions offered for those who are short in stature.  Getting things altered is expensive and I cannot justify spending the money to tailor her fashions when i can purchase Petite sized fashions elsewhere that are ready to wear.  David, are you listening????

David has somehow or other gone far astray from the Joan Rivers that we knew.  The items we are seeing look nothing like the former Joan Rivers offerings.