Respected Contributor

I started watching the video of the faux leather printed items because I wanted to see the skirt.  I think I lasted about 45 seconds.

I think the best tweak of this show would be to SHUT IT DOWN.

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of any one,train wreck after 5 min.

Esteemed Contributor

I felt silly about the celebrity guest part. I kept sitting there wondering who in the world it could be. When they introduced Lisa Rinna as the celebrity guest, I was like 😟😟😟😟 They really had me going in suspense! 😂 I must say Lisa had a cute sweater, though.  Just thought it was odd for her to start selling one of her pieces in the middle of the Dennis and Jill Show.

A couple of times I felt GILI Jill didn't get the memo about choreography. In the beginning, Dennis and Jane had taken their seats to the right, but Jill's chair was empty then she came rushing back on camera to have a seat between them while one of Dennis's items was being presented. They need to review with her where/when to sit and stand.  Her leather outfit was pretty but I can't think of anywhere I would wear it to justify the purchase.  

Overall, I thought Jane did a great job, but the fashion items were a hit or miss with me.  Guess there was something there for everyone.  Will this be a weekly show now?  

Regular Contributor

At least it was a new format~~someone in the Q production staff must have said, "Our customers are bored, let's change it up"! 

Sure there were issues, but thankfully, it wasn't an hour of cheezy Christmas decorations in September~!

Valued Contributor

@Stevie Nix

I am still laughing at your comment.  Concise,

to the point....................

Valued Contributor

I actually enjoyed the show.  The theme song was very catchy and had me dancing.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Jtionill and Dennis show

[ Edited ]

I wanted to hear more explanation on the new GILI handbag.  I felt that Jill was not allowed to do a decent presentation as Dennis and Jane interrupted her and cut her short.  A lot of the GILI fans have complained about GILI leaving out the internal clip.  It looks like they brought back a new version in the new handbag being presented.  I was irritated that more explanation was not done.  Bottom line I did not purchase because of the chaotic demonstration!  Dennis was a hog for airtime.  Since he is such a veteran he knows how to lengthen his presentation time and cut short other peoples products.  Jill is not Joan Rivers a comedic veteran and great saleswoman who could out maneuver very effectively for the limelight - certainly smoother, funnier and better than Dennis.

Lisa Rinna was a total distraction and should not have been allowed on the show.  She was on QVC all day long so did not qualify as a guest star.  Lisa Rinna was just too aggressive and overwhelming for the show.  She detracted from Jill who presents very well and is trying to sell more upscale, more expensive products than Lisa.  I was totally irritated as I am very interested in GILI products.  

Trusted Contributor

It was a 3 ring circus.

Super Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@MissRose722 Definitely borrowed some of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8 Interesting below ... listed in Rolling Stone's "500 greatest songs of all time". Who could forget that once you hear it.

Thanks so much for posting this, skuggles!  And I agree this is one unforgettable song!

Trusted Contributor

I think it was nice to have another new show and I remember enjoying the Basso and Rivers show so I was looking forward to this one.  I still enjoyed it.