Contributor

Honored Contributor
In a single phrase the whole thing was very self-indulgent
Respected Contributor

@Brooklynny wrote:

@a new me! wrote:
Now...why is Lisa Rinna presenting on the Jill and Dennis show? Nice sweater Lisa!

Jane announced that there would be a special celebrity guest.  Yawn...Lisa's been there all day.

As for the D & J show, too much commotion for me.  I prefer Dennis on his own.  I won't be watching future shows.

So who was the celebrity guest? I don't think Lisa qualifies, does she? She mentioned owning a boutique once, so what else has she done? 

Respected Contributor

@MissRose722 Definitely borrowed some of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8 Interesting below ... listed in Rolling Stone's "500 greatest songs of all time". Who could forget that once you hear it.

Esteemed Contributor

Like I said in the thread in Q Talk, Dennis and Jill have no on-air chemistry. I agree with there being way too many people talking over each other. Jill also seems like a 3rd wheel and not particularly needed for the show. Jane Tracey and Dennis can handle the show by themselves. Jill seemed lost in the mix.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the concept...but they need to tweak it....looked like a free for all at times.......

Valued Contributor

Dennis needs to learn to shut up and sit down.

Honored Contributor

Haven't liked most of Dennis Basso's items lately.  I loved his "older" items.

The pairing was odd.

I loved Joan and Dennis together.

Gili is overpriced!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Brooklynny wrote:

@a new me! wrote:
Now...why is Lisa Rinna presenting on the Jill and Dennis show? Nice sweater Lisa!

Jane announced that there would be a special celebrity guest.  Yawn...Lisa's been there all day.

As for the D & J show, too much commotion for me.  I prefer Dennis on his own.  I won't be watching future shows.

So who was the celebrity guest? I don't think Lisa qualifies, does she? She mentioned owning a boutique once, so what else has she done? 

yelled and screamed on a Reality Show.....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I saw the promos for the show all week, so I was looking forward it.  Generally, I really liked it, but would welcome a few changes so it's not quite so frantic.  

Love the music!  I think Jane (who looked lovely) did a good job with the "sales" part, and as the referee.  Jill and Dennis need to practice their interaction a bit more.  Jill stood with her mouth open not knowing how or when to interject a little too often.  I liked them talking about each other's designs, not just their own lines. Loved Jill's top and shoes, and those flat boots!

Celebrity guest was a major fail -- Lisa Rinna?!  She should have been left out entirely.  

Looking forward to to the next show.