Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Martin's Camo Pants

I like the camo pant look, but I don't like the cut of that pair on her, too long or something is off

Honored Contributor

I like them.  I do believe that they would give very slim legged girls a better figure.  More curvy, which might be desirable for them. I'd wear them, only with a long top.  I don't like certain parts accentuated.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I think they are cute on Jill!!  They are a special kind of look in modern day fashion.  It's understandable that they wouldn't appeal to everyone!    I have a pair that I purchased at Macy's that are tapered and without pockets of any kind..I wear them with a black long top!   For me they are more of a winter pant because of the colors!

Trusted Contributor

Cute pants, that look good with the ivy green TSV jacket.

Respected Contributor

For a fun casual look, I like them. I'd Rick it with the matching GILI bag too.

Super Contributor

I'm a veteran and I don't appreciate the use of camouflage material for "fashion". Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

I'm a veteran and I don't appreciate the use of camouflage material for "fashion". Smiley Frustrated

@RU4 real,

I wish I could convince you to feel otherwise. I remember when all my friends came home from Nam to vilification and derision from the public. Camo was a fashion Do Not Wear then. Today, I wear it with a sense of pride and support for all of the young people who devote and sacrifice their lives to saving ours. I just wish a percentage of every sale of Camo anything was sent to a charity that supports the military. I would wear more!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

@RU4 real Per my note above I was raised in a military family -- moving every two years until high school -- the whole deal.  I can appreciate that camo might strike you as an unusual fashion choice.  I can't speak for you but I know that my dad proudly served the country precisely so that Americans could be free to make their own choices.  Were he still alive, he would get a big kick out of young people proudly wearing camo.

Respected Contributor

Jill Martin's camo pants are too baggy and the $94 price tag just ridiculous.   Lisa R wore camo pants recently on her FB and they were super cute and tapered at the ankle to be worn with sandals.   Don't know where she got hers but big difference.  

Respected Contributor

Who is Jill Martin?