Valued Contributor

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE JILL MARTIN WENT TO. I LOVE HER  AND HER BUMBLEBELLA LINE, IT'S ALWAYS FUN, COLORFUL, PRACTICAL,  FAIRLY PRICED, AND VERY COMFY. I DO HOPE SHE IS DOING WELL AS I KNOW SHE WAS BATTLING CANCER. HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING?

Regular Contributor
She has an upcoming TSV on Monday April 1
I wasn’t aware she was battling cancer, hope she is doing well.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info, that's good news.

Regular Contributor

IMG_5906.jpegIMG_5906.jpeg@KittySoftPaws  she's been back around, she was on the Today show 3rd Hour a couple days ago, and looks like she was in Iceland as well

Honored Contributor

'You know'.....Just last evening I thought about Jill.......wondering how she is doing, etc.  

Thank goodness she is getting along fine and will be here April 1.  

Thanks for the update.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Is Bumblebella a Q owned brand? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Martin Bumblebella

[ Edited ]

I bought her shawls this winter and gave to my daughter and granddaughter as well.  We love them.  I used mine all winter and just right and not too heavy.  Washed up well and dried  on air fluff for a bit and hung the rest of the way.  Did not use heat to dry.  That ruins the fibers.  Came out great.  Mine did not shed at all.  We have the coat with the button and hood too.

I have two extra shawl ones I keep on hand.  If someone comes and is chilly then they can grab one to use.  I store mine in the peri zip up containers.  Perfect storage for them.  

I know they say wear them to dinner and on and on.  I ignore that and use mine at home and also in the car during winter.  I wore the coat to the ER and nice and cozy waiting for our turn.  Take the shawl to homes where they keep the temps freezing  all winter.  

I love them and at first I thought they were ridiculous looking but thought I bet those are cozy.  So gave it a shot.  Glad I did.  I would think these would be a comfort to a cancer patient.  Like a warm hug.  

Her perfume  Potion 54 is one of my favorites.

I hope her cancer journey is going well for her.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Martin Bumblebella

[ Edited ]

@Roscoe the Rascal  - Can you please describe the scent of Potion 54?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal  - Can you please describe the scent of Potion 54?

I went on line to see what it said for ingredience vanilla, bergamot, warm woods and water lily.

I did not find it to be an powering fragrance or flowery.  Most make me sneeze and this does not.  Blends well together and sort of what I consider just enough.  I do not like to smell coming and going.  

I received a compliment when I wore and someone said you smell so good and not from someone I expected either.  

Date night smell for me😉.

Honored Contributor

I am sure Bumblebella is owned by QVC, just like Diamonique and TILI.  The trademarks.  I did see Jill Martin on the Today Show a few weeks back.  She was wearing a combo of a print top and a plaid jacket.  Kelly green and brown I believe.  It sure didn't seem like it was from her line.