Highlighted
N/A

Jeanne Bice

I am sitting here listening to Jeanne's voice from the Ruber Duck Principle CD. It is giving me comfort. I have been so shocked since I heard the news on Sunday morning. I went to work and felt in a daze all day. I thought how much Jeanne has touched my life. When I was down she lifted up my spirits. Jeanne was all about love and joy. She brought that to all of us. When I put her clothes on I just feel joy. I think how amazing Jeanne felt that all of us loved her clothes and we loved her. I am putting her spirit in my heart each and every day. I am going to carry her spirit with me each and every day.

I want her family and friends to know how much we are all carrying Jeanne with us each and every day of our lives. I will honor hear by keeping the joy in my life and pass it on like she did to all of us.

I love you Jeanne.

Marie Sparkle

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View