Super Contributor

Watching Jayne present the Joan Rivers Red Carpet Velvet Sequin Blazer right now and she's talking about the vent at the bottom back of the jacket.  She says she likes to keep it buttoned because her butt is big!  I laughed out loud - so relatable. 

She looks beautiful in the blazer!  I always enjoy her presentations.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown Cracking Me Up

@LoveMeSomeQVC Jayne Brown is just the best! Her shows are so informative and enjoyable.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Jayne Brown is one of the best hosts who tells all the info we want to know about an item in a clear, honest way. At the same time she is funny, enjoyable and down to earth! She doesn't always tell us she's buying the item or has the item all the time, as some do.

Valued Contributor

Gosh, Gary was a hoot at the very end of their D&Co show. Woman LOL And I've always loved Jayne!

Respected Contributor

I think she is a wonderful host ....

Super Contributor

I have watched her for years and she is very funny sometimes.  I think she use to be on in the mornings with Pat and they were great together showing fashions, if I remember!

Honored Contributor

I love Jayne's laugh. It's infectious! 

Respected Contributor

Another Jayne Brown fan here.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

PansyBoo...I am really enjoying them on the Denim & Co shows....and Gary seems to enjoy working with Jayne. He seems more relaxed and lighthearted...she brings it out in him.