Esteemed Contributor

Yes it was a good show and I'm not always a fan of Jayne. I prefer her when she hosts alone with a vendor, then she does a good job of presenting the information. Shawn's manic behavior has made me turn off the IM show more often than not. Just not interested in watching that stuff.

Frequent Contributor
Wonderful show.....best it has been in MONTHS! Jayne should host this program every week!
Regular Contributor

First time I've watched an entire Isaac show, with the sound on, in months!  Jayne and Isaac are a great team and very easy to watch.  Jayne gives lots of product information and the show had a nice calm, pleasant pace.  Even watched some of PM Style because Jayne was doing such a good job as host. 

Esteemed Contributor
A266062 Is the dress that you are describing, the video shows just how professional Jayne is! Most hosts don't ask the models to take off all those extra layers or ask what size garment they are wearing either.
Occasional Contributor

@kathleen o wrote:

Really enjoyed Jane and Isaac.  I nominate her for new host.  Shawn acts so doofy around Isaac that sometimes I have to turn it off.  Last nights show was relaxing and fun.

I totally agree with you!  When Shawn is on with Issac it is obvious that they have a good time being together, but the whole show becomes very manic and difficult to watch.  Jane and Issac were much more relaxed and the clothes became the focus rather than the sometimes questionable antics. 

Trusted Contributor

They need to put ISAAC with someone other than Shawn.Together its a circus,and off it goes.

Esteemed Contributor

With Jayne - best show ever.  Shawn plays the dizzy blonde and Issac plays he's never sure of what he says...."I'm I right Shawn?"     Their circus atmosphere should have been stopped a long time ago.

Valued Contributor

I found the show with Isaac & Jayne ultra boring!! 

Shawn and Isaac just meld together and they're super hysterical to watch. Cannot wait for Shawn to return from vacay. She's definitely missed. No one can hosts entertaining shows quite like Shawn can. She's just fun to watch and beautiful to boot... inside & out!!

Respected Contributor
I agree with all the positive comments about Jayne. Isaac shines when he is with her.
Jayne is always an excellent host when it is just her and the vendor. It's a win win situation
Esteemed Contributor
you are entitled to your opinion but I watch to get information on the product and I'd like it from the host and designer. When the antics distract from the purpose of the show (sell items), then it is NOT useful. Personally I don't miss Shawn at all.