Honored Contributor

I also hate seeing the super tall girls that are in pants way too short for them. Please use the shorter models when the pants don't come in Tall Inseam. It looks awful....I think some of the QVC hosts wear Poor Jackie she just comes out and smiles and is such a good sport sizes too small as well, not an attractive look to me!

Honored Contributor

They got a couple of gals that I bet could be 2x or better. One gal reminds me of Virginia Madsen the movie star.

Valued Contributor

I don't care what size the host or model is wearing. Every body is proportioned differently, so just because Katia is 5'9" or Meredith is 5'2" and size S or L or whatever, doesn't mean it is going to fit me the same if I am of similar height/weight.  And we all like our clothes to fit differently, some prefer looser fit and others like tight fitting pants etc.  This is why many of us are taken back when model Jacqui is always in such tight clothes...not the way I want to look.  Same with the hosts, Jill, MaryBeth, Jane are always in jackets that don't properly fit, couldn't zip or button, so what good does it do to say, "and I'm in the XS"!!  I too could order an XS if I wasn't planning to button the sweater!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also hate seeing the super tall girls that are in pants way too short for them. Please use the shorter models when the pants don't come in Tall Inseam. It looks awful....I think some of the QVC hosts wear Poor Jackie she just comes out and smiles and is such a good sport sizes too small as well, not an attractive look to me!

Sorry something weird happened to my post. What I was saying is that some of the QVC hosts wear cothing that is too small for them as well, it is not a good look.Jackie is such a good sport-I know it's her job, but still she just smiles and it has to feel horrible in clothing too small and unattractive!

Honored Contributor

What irks me is women who won't take a hem. LOL

Couple of hosts on there , I swear, their pants come way, way down to the toes of their shoes. Reminds me of hanging drapes that drag the floor.

Would scare me to walk and trip in something that long. LOL I just want mine equal to my heel not bunching up around the whole shoe.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes I think Maria is wearing 1 or 2 times her regular size but I never heard her volunteer info or tell the hosts she sized up depending on whose show she is in or what she is wearing;  the smaller models seem to say what size they are wearing more often than not.  When she models Bob Mackie his clothes seem to fit her perfectly but I think his clothes are generous in sizing even I can go down a size in some items to get the fit I want.

I like Jackie too she is very pretty and wears most of the clothes modeled well.  It seems like they use to have more plus size models I think HSN has more plus size models then QVC.

All of the models do a great job though.

Honored Contributor

Only time I can size down is Denim & Co. oversized tee shirt LOL I got usual size L and should had gotten a medium. I just threw in dryer and kept shrinking it till it fit my biggies on top and smally on the bottom.

LOL

bravo-1.gif

Respected Contributor
I have to agree with OP. Jackie more often than not appears to wear clothes a couple sizes too small. Last night on the LOGO show she had pants on that made her legs look like sausage links. Some hosts wear clothes that look too small too. It doesn't make the clothing look more appealing.
Respected Contributor

Actually, Jackie is short for a model at 5'8" or 5'9". You can tell she has shorter arms as most jackets hit her below the wrist. Even some of the regular inseam pants are too long for her.   I can tell if something fits Katia, it will fit me as far as height goes. Now she is a size 2 and I am an 8, but I am 5'11.  

Jackie, in my opinion is stunning if they style her right. And I agree with the OP, they usually do not.  Because she is curvy, pants should fit her higher in the waist. The shirts they style her in are just too small.  I think they would compliment her and the clothing if she were styled according to her body form to bring out her curves...not make her looked like she's stuffed into the clothing.  

Honored Contributor

I think Jacque is such a good sport about them stuffing her into the fashions because she wants to work.