Super Contributor

Re: It's November - How are you styling your Linea today?

Thanks Lyn08 - I rec'd the email too! Long time customer here . . .great company - good service . . . enjoy your purchases.

Honored Contributor

Woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow in the Seattle area. Lawn and trees are white but it did not stick on the street and I see hints of blue sky. No Linea for several days. Today I am starting to decorate for Christmas. Black Posh Knit t-neck, black jeans, black loafers (Ferragamo), gun metal watch (Invicta), large white gold hoops, gunmetal bangles, tricolor rings.

Respected Contributor

Today, I went out to breakfast/lunch with my cousin and did some shopping. I wore the Petrol Blue Zip-Front WK Cardigan with matching tank, black Chico's ponte knit pants, and long teal pearls. I hesitated so long buying the Zip-Font WK Cardigan, but now I have it in blue and black, and I really like it,

Honored Contributor

Wore today the pewter ribbed waist WK sweater over the charcoal gray PK pants. I wore this henna Echo design scarf around my neck and 1928 jewelry-- hematite earrings with ruby crystals in a floral design button earrings.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Happy last day of November!! Wearing the black WK shawl collar sweater with my black PK pants. An Anne Klein black and white striped scarf and 1928 jewelry earrings.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

A259615- olive jewel print knit top, A217628- original olive V-neck cardi, Linea stretch woven boot cut pants, olive suede Easy Spirit clogs, gold jewelry. So comfy and flattering!

Trusted Contributor

I recently got the ponte leggings from last spring, after a bit of stalking. There have been no mediums for ages. I returned gray ones last spring because the calf was tight, but now I have them in wine & they are great. I wish they'd reorder these. I wore them with a gray Precious Fibers tunic that is still in good shape, and the black pea jacket with WK scarf, gold button earrings, & black suede boots from Q a few years old. Also, D & B nylon crossbody in black w/ luggage trim. Looked just right for early shopping on Fifth Ave! BTW, I went to L & T to buy wool berets. They had good colors, & are made in Canada. $30 - 20%.
Honored Contributor

I have to venture out today. LDO Raspberry pea coat, WK perfectly pink t-neck, jeans, navy loafers (Van Eli), navy bag (D&B), gold Michele watch, hammered gold large bangle, large gold hoops (Costco), tricolor rings. Quick trip to grocery and hardware stores as soon as my hair dries.