Respected Contributor

It All Started With Last Logo TSV.......

Not a big Logo purchaser but ordered 2 of the last TSV's absolutely loved them - then - ordered Logo black/white cardigan, then macrame and plum color cardigan plus a matching stripe tank to go underneath, then cotton cashmere green top with lace.  Help I am loving everything I purchased -  all new dressing fir me but so easy and comfy and fit right into my very casual lifestyle.

Coming from very conservative business type dressing am really enjoying these purchases - now retired and enjoying experimenting.  So glad I tried Logo.

Valued Contributor

Re: It All Started With Last Logo TSV.......

Her things are addicting!  Comfortable, cute and artsy.  I am retired and enjoy a casual lifestyle at the beach.  Her things are perfect for me.  I feel cool, funky and free spirited dressed in Logo.  

Somglad ad you found somethings you like, you're hooked like a lot of us.

Regular Contributor

I am glad you found something you love so much- I feel the same way. I am a stay at homer and love the casual but not sloppy clothes! There is a group of ladies that chat every show under the My Favorite Brand folder then select LOGO. They have great suggestions and it feels like watching with your friends!

Honored Contributor

All it takes is one, just like potato chips.  I have some LOGO tops in my wardrobe.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich, sounds like what happened to me. I used to think these clothes would call attention to my hips, with all that trim. But after my first item, I realized how the overall cut creates a flattering shape. And then the swishy sweeps of those long tops and jackets make me feel like I'm playing dress up. I'm looking at everything I wear in a new way, now. Fun!

Respected Contributor

@KaySD. I felt the same thinking my pear shape not good for Logo clothes but boy was I wrong.  So far everything I have received is very slimming and I enjoy wearing them.  As you say Fun!

Respected Contributor

I was the same way, a few pieces and it was over. I wear mine to work almost everyday. I don't always layer but I find a way to get some LOGO into my day. 

Deb

Occasional Contributor

I live in Houston, Texas, high heat, high humidity. Bought a lot of Logo tops in Rayon/ spandex which is not a good idea. According to the presentations this fabric can be worn year-round, not so. I walked my dog last week wearing a short-sleeved Logo top in Ray/Span, came home soaking wet. Synthetic fabric does not let your skin breathe which is not healthy. Will stick to only cotton clothing from now on.

Respected Contributor

Choose wisely from this line, and you can have a great look.  Get carried away, and you have things that will hang in your closet forever.