Trusted Contributor

Isaac's clothing runs small on me how does it fit you?

Compared to Denim & Co. and Susan Graver Isaac M's clothes run very small on me. I wear an XXS in my tops in other Q brands, but I in Isaac's an XXS is too small and tight on my bust, but an XS is too big. I can't figure out why this is. He has a few beautiful tops, but I just can't get the right fit. Also, I am only 5 feet tall and his dresses are really short. I can't imagine what they are like for tall girls.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac's clothing runs small on me how does it fit you?

I'm normally a size 8 in tops in department stores (I was a size 6 till I put on weight this winter).  I've always ordered size small in Isaac and they are pretty much perfect.  I feel they are a generous small without being too big.  I'm not a Susan Graver shopper, but the few times I ordered a small from her, they were huge.  In a Halston, a small either fits me or is way too big.  Don't know if this helps you.  Before I gained my 6-7 pounds, I could sometimes buy an extra small in an Isaac, but I only did that if they were something cut generously.  Actually I just purchased one of his tops in a small - it's the type every designer, even in the stores, is making way too big.  So I guess I'm saying that of the QVC designers I've tried, Isaac is the most true to size and definitely not small in my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

I have long torso and wide shoulders.  His clothes don't fit my body type.

Honored Contributor

I have quite a few of Isaac's things in my wardrobe, he's definitely one of my favorite QVC designers.  I always order my QVC clothing by the size charts I never go by what size I think I wear.  Every single time I order something, I use the body meausrement size chart.    So, I never have any size issues.  Honestly, I don't even know what people mean by "runs small" or "runs large" because they give us size charts for a reason.

Honored Contributor

I pretty much order my regular size with Isaac.  With SG and QF, I have to size down. 

Honored Contributor

With Issac, I am fine with a sweater in small.  The shirts are usually fitted in the descriptions, so I order a medium.  

I HATE horizontal wrinkles across the bust!

Super Contributor

They fit ok but not great.   What I really don't like about his clothes is how shallow the pockets are.  Pretty much useless.

Respected Contributor

Small.  I wear a L in Linea and Halston and a 1X in Isaac.

Honored Contributor

Isaac's clothing definitely runs small as can be seen by comparing measurements with those of other lines.   I don't buy it for that reason; the fit is too iffy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I agree. I think Isaac's line is more true to size.  The other lines are Q's vanity sizing and probably 1-2 sizes larger than retail in the same size.