Honored Contributor

I'm 5'8".  Way too short for me.  I'm surprised that it doesn't look as short on Leah as it does on the other tall models.  Hmmm.  Leah keeps touting it as the ideal length.  Not ideal for me.  Also, I prefer something a little less boxy.  I'll pass on this one.

Respected Contributor

I thought it looked nice on Leah a few minutes ago....she looked fine.  I checked the measurements of this garment and for some reason I would be a XXS top but the hip is too small in that size for me....going to XS makes bust at 37.5 which is to big but the low hip is a better fit!  I was tempted...but short dresses are something I avoid....I have very very pale legs....celeulite on thighs and I don't like showing them LOL....envy the ladies that can pull of a short dress.

Forgot: I was thinking wouldn't a nice beaded or chain style belt help make this dress have a waist??  Just a idea for those ordering it.  

Also wish I could have seen Amy S. in it....with those measurements for the XXS I would think it was baggie/boxy looking on her but w/o seeing her in it who knows??

Honored Contributor

@Peppu. I don't think the TSV is to wear to COSTCO. Lol 😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

That is one drab dress.... not cute and frumpy.

Respected Contributor

It's cute, but needs more shape. I think it would be better if it had something like a drawstring or tie at the waist-it's too boxy.  I tried his dress like this few years ago, and  the xxs is too big on me. 

Trusted Contributor

I have liked many of Isaac's dresses, but they are too short for me.

A few years ago I purchased two of IM's plaid dresses that I love, but they are Fall/Winter dresses, so I always wear them with tights.

For a young, slim person these dresses may work, but not for me.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden. I agree that the dress is not flattering on most. The hosts keep mentioning weddings, engagement parties, graduation... How many times could you wear the same dress especially if you have the same group of friends and/or family attending these events.

Wish they'd stop suggesting 50 places to wear an item. SG is the biggest offender.

Trusted Contributor

I find that his clothes run a little small and short for me. I do like this dress in either pink or black but I will probably pass. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

gabs...."barnstyle wedding" indicates, to me, that boho chic might be an appropriate choice.  You are wondering if the dress is "too young" and I see mature when I look at this dress.  In the end, I think you ought to wear whatever appeals to you and feel comfortable in for the occasion.  Go and have fun!

@gabstoomuch-

For a barnyard style wedding, I'm getting the same vibe of more boho chic like @phoenixbrd.  The main thing is that you're comfortable and happy with what you wear.  The only thing that bothers me is you don't get a true feel for the fit of the garment itself.  So many wide shots.  One model started to turn around and caught herself.   I get the feeling this isn't as fitted as it should be maybe, and that's why the models are wearing sweater jackets over them.  I'd watch closely today.  I just get the feeling they're hiding the dress too much due to a possible sizing problem.

I saw it on a few people this morning and I think they're hiding it  because it looks like a lace hefty bag.  I don't think it flattered anyone.

Respected Contributor

For a stretch lace dress take a look at item number 536-252 on HSN.

I'm not a lace girl but would wear this with a jean jacket.