Frequent Contributor
Anybody know what the TSV is at midnight tonite?
Trusted Contributor

A gorgeous lace dress.

Respected Contributor

Image result for isaac mizrahi A292561

$44.94 or 4 payments of $11.24, comes in 6 colors

white, black, pink, yellow, aqua, navy blue

A292561

Frequent Contributor
Looks like that pic except it's a rounded neckline.
Respected Contributor

I really like Isaac's dresses, but they're just a smidge too short sometimes. 

Respected Contributor
Sometimes one size is almost too small for me and the next size is way too big. I'm ordering this in navy for my son's graduation.
Honored Contributor

I don't like those threads at the edge of the sleeves, looks unfinished and cheap.

Trusted Contributor

I have an August wedding to go to, so I am thinking this might be nice for a wedding? It is a barn style wedding, so dressy, but not "ball gown" dressy.

I just always have a problem with his sizing. In his clothing, I am either an XS or XXS. I find he is never consistent in sizing.

The dress looks short on the tall models, but I am only 5'1", so I think the length will be ok?

I am on the fence. I am wondering if it looks "too young" when I am standing with other guests who are my age (61). I like the Island Breeze color.

Honored Contributor

Like the lace....I would appreciate it if it had a vneck, longer sleeves, and not so short.  Even though I would find it more appealing with the mentioned changes, I probably wouldn't purchase as it doesn't express my lifestyle and I have enough of the kind of dresses that would be worn for an event that is appropriate for Isaac's dress.  For those that love it....enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I have an August wedding to go to, so I am thinking this might be nice for a wedding? It is a barn style wedding, so dressy, but not "ball gown" dressy.

I just always have a problem with his sizing. In his clothing, I am either an XS or XXS. I find he is never consistent in sizing.

The dress looks short on the tall models, but I am only 5'1", so I think the length will be ok?

I am on the fence. I am wondering if it looks "too young" when I am standing with other guests who are my age (61). I like the Island Breeze color.

If you are petite, the length of the dress will fall below your knees. Also, this dress is not made for petites and the proportions may be off. If you are Amy's size, she is wearing XXS. She has not taken the jacket off, so you do not know what it really looks like from the back.