Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Peplum Cashmere Sweater TSV

All that is needed is a nude tank top underneath the light pink and cream options, as a few of the models were/are wearing.  Nice Spring look, worn with cream or off white pants. I like the style and the length.  Love the Windsor Blue, the Grey, the Black, and the Maroon/Plum options, especially during Fall/Winter.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

If I was going to pay $130.00 for a Cashmere sweater, it would not be peplum and would have to be petite. I don't know any cashmere sweaters that you can wash. When I bought cashmere, I had to dry clean it. That tells me alot about the quality. I am not buying any clothing that is not for petites. They do not fit properly and are way too long. The one petite model I saw the sweater was almost hanging to her knees. The sweaters appear to be see through. The model wearing the gray one had a black top underneath it. So, I think the sweaters would need to be layered. Carolyn looked terrible this morning in the white sweater. She had so many layers on it was way too much for her figure.

I agree with you on the Petite sizing issue.  It just wouldn't fit correctly on a person who is short.  

Respected Contributor

Once again no Petite sizing has been made available.  Honestly, if you are 5'2" or under regular size does not fit properly.  I understand it would be cost prohibiting to offer everything in Petite but the option should be there on TSVs.  Just my opinion of course!

Frequent Contributor

I bought the black as well as a preorder.  Would hve bought the burgundy but sold out.  It is not GREAT cashmere -- but it's fine in black.  I like the style and the fit.  I liked some of the other colors but I think they are too sheer.

viewer 45

Respected Contributor

I just watched the presentation and it looks REALLY thin. You can see right through the cream one. $130 is a lot of money for a flimsy sweater. What were they thinking offering this as a TSV?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Valued Contributor

If I buy cashmere it will be a classic look.  Can't afford paying for trendy that you will not be able to wear for years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Passed on the TSV. But!! Did find great deals on IM classic tops 27.00 sale. Purchased 3 colors. Perfect tops.💃
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

All that is needed is a nude tank top underneath the light pink and cream options, as a few of the models were/are wearing.  Nice Spring look, worn with cream or off white pants. I like the style and the length.  Love the Windsor Blue, the Grey, the Black, and the Maroon/Plum options, especially during Fall/Winter.

@ROMARY

The colors themselves are lovely but the sheerness of the sweater limits you on what you can wear on the bottom.

I only saw the midnight presentation and Rachel, who was wearing the ivory, had on a light colored pant but the model in pink wore black pants!

Not a good look

Respected Contributor

I find it almost universally unflattering.  Isaac ran out of good design ideas a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Passed on the TSV. But!! Did find great deals on IM classic tops 27.00 sale. Purchased 3 colors. Perfect tops.💃

@Sweet_Serenity

so give us the item number!!