Contributor

Re: Is it weird to not like camo print in any form?

Is it weird that we all have different tastes in clothes - NO!  It's perfectly normal!  I'm glad that there are so many choices offered so that we each can find something we like.    

Esteemed Contributor

I like animal print (and after all animals have natural camoflage built in to their fur) but I don't wear camoflage clothing or carry camo bags or wear camo shoes.

Honored Contributor

I don't particularly care for it and would never buy camouflage clothing or a handbag but I do have a large Invicta watch done in pink camo that's kind of cute.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Did you really think someone would say "yes, you are weird, go buy a camo outfit".....lol   If you don't care for camo, you are probably in the majority.  I think 90% of adult women don't like like and don't wear and it would never wear it. 

Trusted Contributor

I am an older lady and am very selective of the prints that I wear.  I also think many of them look like "old lady" clothes.  I do like my camo LUGG bag but I also like my Vera Bradley travel bags and accessories.  You should always feel free to wear the styles that fit you and your lifestyle without any guilt.   I live in a beautiful rural area.  The styles I see here are often not what I see in the large cities and I have never made a purchase because it is on trend.  

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about this the other day when I saw a camo print top presented.  I rarely see a woman on the street with camo anything.  Sometimes a teenager with camo leggings, but that is it.  And no colors either . .  just regular green.  It is just not popular here.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I've never been a camo fan; no one else around here seems to care about it either.

Respected Contributor

i don't own anything with a camo design.  i don't particularly dislike it, but i find it hard to believe that i would ever find a piece that would appeal to me.  on others, it looks ok, but then, i think i mostly see it on the shopping channels.  i really can't recall seeing anyone in the real world (except for teenagers as has been said already) wearing it. 

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of camo

people I see and know don't wear it either.  

Respected Contributor

I am sure in it's original purpose it is a very good idea to wear it = hunting and military . I do not feel not wearing it even if it is fashionable is weird. Being comfortable in what one wears is important.

I like animal prints but do not wish to wear camo--go figure .They are rather similar.Smiley Happy 

I can't bring myself to wear paisley designs although they can be pretty and I like it on others . Some people don't like gingham , seersucker , or polka dots but I do. I think if you are happy in some design wear it and you will look good. If not that comes thru also.