Honored Contributor

Is Quacker Factory Sizing Always Inconsistent?

I'm really bummed at Quacker Factory's sizing.  I placed my first QF order recently with the TSV that had the embellished capris and matching top.  I also added on the matching jacket.  Trying everything on was practically a joke, only I wasn't laughing.  Since I'm new to their clothing, I used my usual Denim & Co. size.  The capris didn't fit right at all.  The top is OK, but won't be if it shrinks and gets any shorter.  The jacket, same size mind you, fits smaller than the top.  It's frustrating.  I'm ready to pack it all up, ship it back, and forget about trying any QF in the future.

Valued Contributor

Re: Is Quacker Factory Sizing Always Inconsistent?

I have just returned 3 skirtsMan Sad I purchased for my daughters.  Same brand but each fit differently dependent on the color.  I am not fond of boxing up something and making a return.  Actually, I normally never get my returns done in time and have to donate them.  I feel for you and I agree with you. 

Respected Contributor

I am a bit disappointed with QG sizing.  When Jeanne was alive I used to order some of her wonderful embroidery items.  In the last couple of years I didn't order at all - too much senseless bling for my taste.  I always ordered a size large - I don't like tight fitting clothes anymore.  

A few months ago I did order two tees that were nicely embellished. Ordered a large as usual. I am the same size, same weight as before. But these two shirts were so big I just gave them to a friend who weighs about 60 pounds more than me.  I don't know why or when the sizes changed so drastically, but I probably I won't order again. 

BTW I did hold them up to measure  against a couple of things I've had for years and they are quite a bit larger than the older ones.

Honored Contributor

I have found that sizing is inconsistent everywhere, even in B&M stores.  I can try on the same exact pants but in different colors and they will all fit differently, including the length being different.

Esteemed Contributor

I own one pair of QF jeggings with the only bling being the side zipper at the bottom. They were cute. I ordered the short knowing the story they were not petitie. As expected, the rise was bad, but I just rolled it. However, everything "grew" from the time you put them on until the evening. They grew in a day. Butt baggy, knees baggy and the legs even loosened which made them even longer. I kept; wear once in a great while; sizing is not for me.

Valued Contributor

I don't order too much QF, but the items I have purchased fit like they always have.  I wear an XL in most other brands, but in QF I order a size L. Their clothing runs about one size larger than other brands.  At least that has been my experience.  

Lately however, I have lost quite a bit of weight and most of my clothes are too big so, I can wear the larger sizes on top because of my large bust, but on the bottom I have had to size down.  If I were to order QF now, I would order a size M. 

I am sorry that this has been your experience, because no one likes to have to return anything with the high price of shipping.