Regular Contributor

Mute already!!  7:05

Trusted Contributor

I changed the channel when the booty wiggling began.  I do not have to see models booty and hear the same sales pitch for 15 minutes.  I have seen it to many years and the sales pitch never varies.  I do not watch other designers who have had the same pitch for years.   You would think that they would vary their routine.  They are not there to entertain us but if you want me to buy your product then give me the information.  Sell your product based on its great points and stop comparing it to other designers who sell for 10 times the price or tell me your product would add a 1 to it or another 0 if sold at ??? store or boutique.  If you used the fabrics the more expensive brands sold and had that quality I would probably buy more.  I have purchased from all but had to many returns with some lately or I chalked up the loss and donated.  I would rather buy 1 great article than 4 of lesser quality for the same money.  I want items that are great quality and that will last more than 1 season.   QVC is not living up to its previous reputation that so many of us loved in the past.  I hope that you do not dumb down the last few designers that I trust and enjoy.  I usually enjoy this show.

Respected Contributor

i prefer Courtney's version -  this has become just another fashion show.  it used to have an item or two that was special.  it's lost its edge imo

Honored Contributor

Very UN Inspired....

Esteemed Contributor

Inspired Style is stale.

Esteemed Contributor

Watched Amy talking to Lor, Jack, and Bren on LOGO. Then caught Shawn calling Isaac Bub, Buddy, Lover for a while.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Inspired Style is stale.

@TYIt's been a while since I've been "inspired"!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@TY wrote:

Inspired Style is stale.

@TYIt's been a while since I've been "inspired"!

I'm inspired every week.  To change the channel. 

I cannot sit through the shows listening to Ame (LOL) shorten everyone's name to 1-3 letters.  I also can't stand the clothing being called she.  It is just ridiculous.   I know this is petty so before someone tells me that, no I don't continue to watch. 

Honored Contributor
I've never watched either show, ever, but I can tell by the posts here on this site, that I wouldn't care for them, lol. All that "fake, trying to be cute" bs just doesn't sit well with me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
@Lipstickdiva
LOL AME LOR
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~