Occasional Contributor

Re: Inspired Style! Live NYC 7pm Tonight!💃

So sad that Marc Fisher didn't have any wide width shoes at the inspired style show Smiley Sad only fashionable wide width shoe offered at the Q, and in a D wide width, unlike others like vionic ,clarks, etc, all in a c wide width that don't fit, especially with my high arch..I really wish that Marc Fisher would offer more wide width shoes!
Honored Contributor

'Before I forget'........I like Courtney's skirt.   ........ I didn't watch the entire show, but I did like DB's metallic coat.  At first I liked the Gold; and as I thought about it, I like the Silver better (for myself).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Courtney being there will mean a no-watch for me.

Same here.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

i loved the light blue motto jacket by Lisa Rhinna. Did not care for the IM floral coat.

Also, I thought Courtney and Amy looked great as usual, 

Missed Lisa Robertson, I  always enjoyed her shows, a class act.

Super Contributor

Just wondering why Courtney isn't. wearing any of the items being presented in the inspired style show and Amy was. Shouldn't. both of them wear items being present in the show.
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

Just read Amy's blog about the show tonight. Some ugly shoes in the line-up for sure. And some blah leather jackets. Not much exciting in any of her photos, hope for those that watch it the show will be better than her blog suggests.

I love the shoes featured in her blog.  I would buy every pair.  LOL

You're probably very stylish and wear trendy up to date fashions. I'm not and I don't so I really shouldn't even have commented. I take it back.

Awwww.  You don't have to take it back.  It's your opinion.  Smiley Happy  We just have different tastes.  How boring would it be if we all dressed the same?   

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
It seems as if Amy is trying to hard. I'm a New Yorker - People that are in Times Square don't act or dress like this. lol. At least they are trying - A for effort...

These kinds of comments make me laugh.  Times Square is full of tourists dressed every which way you can think of.  I'm not sure how Amy was "acting" either.   

Honored Contributor

@dancingqueen wrote:
Just wondering why Courtney isn't. wearing any of the items being presented in the inspired style show and Amy was. Shouldn't. both of them wear items being present in the show.

That has always been a pet peeve of mine.  My guess is she was wearing a high end version of one of the designer's pieces.  Just like Lisa R. used to do when they had these event shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity@Lipstickdiva@dancing 522queen

@Calcgirl@Daysdee

RECAP

IMG_7368.JPGImage 29.jpgImage 26.jpgImage 12.jpgIMG_7376.JPGImage 31.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

What was the purpose of having this live from NY.    If I did not look out the windows in the background,  I felt the set resembled Studio Park in West Chester.  I just did not "feel the thrill" of Fashion Week.  A runway or a spectacular set would have set a better tone.