Respected Contributor

Courtney did a great job as the host of Inspired Style the other evening.  It was a nice change from Amy.  They should give Courtney the middle of the week show.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Courtney did a great job as the host of Inspired Style the other evening.  It was a nice change from Amy.  They should give Courtney the middle of the week show.

I always feel like Amy is talking to me as she would to her small toddler child.  Something about her singsong, dramatic ups and downs in her tone. Amy, I'm a senior citizen, not a child.  No "flourishes" necessary to get me to understand your point.

Honored Contributor

Re: Inspired Style Courtney

[ Edited ]

I enjoy Amy but I do like Courtney as well.  Inspired Style would be a good show for Courtney too, a good fit.

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney did a FANTASTIC, FABULOUS job hosting the Inspired Style Show!!!!! .... she spoke clearly and explained everything ... I understood everything she said .... she was a pleasure to watch on the show .... I wish they would give Courtney the show permanently!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

When I tuned To the show I couldn't figure out who the host was at first and thought maybe it was one of the new trainees.Then I realized it was Courtney and I must say you have come a long way baby.She was polished and professional and very enjoyable to listen to...yea to Courtney....who was on early enough for me to view.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Courtney .  She seems to do her homework with products she's presenting and seems like she is very sincere. I am glad I tuned into the Inspired Style shoe as I felt it very refreshing.  There are a few hosts that I've been avoiding.

Trusted Contributor

I like Courtney's way of presenting...she talks to viewers in a pleasant manner, kind of like she's shopping with a group of friends.  She does seem very well prepared for shows and has a great sense of humor.  I enjoy Amy on Inspired Style but do think it would be nice if both Amy and Courtney could switch off with each other hosting from time to time.

Respected Contributor

I like the way she interacts so comfortably with the vendors as well. Very polished and professional.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show but I do enjoy Courtney.  She has a slightly wicked sense of humor.  And though she is quite a bit younger than I am, I do like seeing the way she puts her style together.

Honored Contributor

I have said all along that I think Courtney should have been given PMS or at the very least, the shows leading into PMS.  She is another underused host.