Trusted Contributor

Count me in as cranky too, hate when they do that. I also do not like that they spend more time with logo on her show,  when there is a logo show the next hour !!!

Valued Contributor

I thought I was getting old amd cranky as well.  And why can't she call the models by their entire name.  She is like a rabid chihuahua.  

Respected Contributor

Calling clothes "she" has been done since Isaac and Shawn have been doing shows together.  Isaac started calling his clothes "she" from the beginning.  I am not a fan of calling clothes by names and to me it sounds kind of disgusting.

Esteemed Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

Turned on Inspired Style. Amy is calling th clothing by gender "She is a gorgeous shade of coral", calling QVC "Our store" really. Proceeded to channel surf.

@Barb114 ... I CANNOT WATCH AMY ... she completely annoys me with the way she speaks & things she says ..( always referring to QVC as "our store") ... she speaks like a time bomb & mis-prounces every other word .... I immediately change the channel when she is hosting a show.. I was happy when she was on her leave of absence .... perhaps they can use her behind the scenes rather than on camera!!!

Respected Contributor

I share the OP's opiions.  Amy should work behund-the-scenes ONLY.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac. Lol. Yes I do remember him. Didn't something "go on" between him & Judy Crowell and shortly afterwards they both left? 

Honored Contributor

@Barb114. Count me in on the old & cranky group. Kathy Levine & Joan Rivers' shows were as funny as I Love Lucy!!

Honored Contributor

I thought it was more common to refer to handbags as "she," b/c most handbag brands give female names to all of their styles. But with clothing... not so much...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2. Brings up the interesting point why the female gender is used at all whether it's clothes, bags...cars, ships, etc.? Could it be that we, the fairer sex, are more desirable, a challenge to obtain, a sign of wealth and power to own? Uh. Just thinking out loud. 

Valued Contributor

Amy gets the "she" from Lori.  She says it all the time.   Lori also calls her "Aim"