Super Contributor

Turned on Inspired Style. Amy is calling th clothing by gender "She is a gorgeous shade of coral", calling QVC "Our store" really. Proceeded to channel surf.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is......   Smiley LOL    

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, I thought it was just me getting old & cranky that made those 2 things irritate the dickens out of me.  Well in my case perhaps that's what it is, old & cranky because sooo many things irritate me lately on QVC which is why I tune in so infrequently. You could be 21 for all I know and have your own reasons for letting it bug you.

Honored Contributor
Thankfully! Remember Qvc of yesteryear. Today's Q is far removed.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Thankfully! Remember Qvc of yesteryear. Today's Q is far removed.

Thank goodness!

Remember Mike Rowe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXvk9AV0MI&list=PLh9BM7q8jzcSWJ_nqHNhXZYw-d3MkrrWH

173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Shaggygirl:  If you are old and cranky, then so am I, remembered the Q from a ong tie ago, with Kathy L. , those were normal days. All is going wild now, no patience at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

Turned on Inspired Style. Amy is calling th clothing by gender "She is a gorgeous shade of coral", calling QVC "Our store" really. Proceeded to channel surf.

I like Amy............but that is just plain creepy...i thought a while back i heard her call a clothing item "she".......huh??

just out there.

Honored Contributor

Neither of those things bother me.

Trusted Contributor

Love Amy, and think she is doing a great job.  Oh, and by the way, I have been a QVC shopper for 30 years.  Through all of the original hosts and cheesy old sets.  There are things that bug me about QVC, but I like the hosts for the most part. 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac Was he funny or what?!?!! Very sharp guy ... wouldn't be

assigning gender to inanimate objects either. Clever like that seems to be scarce on the Q. Woman LOL