Honored Contributor

The shirts I paid the least for usually end up as my favorites.

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 Lindsays Grandma said:
On 7/17/2014 Zcat said:
On 7/17/2014 chrystaltree said:

......and your point is???

The OP had a point that you failed to grasp.

What is your point? Just trying to show how nasty you are? We got that, thanks.

I'll never understand why some people find it necessary to be so rude...if they can't think of anything nice to say, say nothing. That comment she made was way out of line and speaks volumes of what kind of person she is.

The prevailing theory is that hurting people hurt other people.

I'm a huge fan of the clearance rack at TJMAxx, especially for summer clothes. I hesitate to buy anything over $10. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 chrystaltree said:

......and your point is???

Her point IS........there is nothing better than a great deal, a super sale, a bargain. THAT was her point. What is YOUR POINT??
Respected Contributor

I love a good sale! Fourth of July weekend, I snagged a fierce pair of Ralph Lauren pants and top for a grand total of around $28.00, including tax. Love it!

Enjoy your goodies!!!

Super Contributor
I love those buys! I always try find more but it's gone at that point. Love when I find something like that at goodwill or thrift shop!
Trusted Contributor

I've bought so many nice things at bargain prices from a nearby Talbot's outlet store and from Coldwater Creek, mostly online. Two of my longtime go-to places for great buys. I am pretty much in mourning now that CWC is going out of business........and they recently closed our Talbot's outlet store. Bummer.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your reminder that we can find very nice outfits. I have a few nice tops with tags hanging in my closet, so thank you for reminding me to take them out and wear them!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).