Trusted Contributor

I did not care for Iman's matching top and pants.  Too loud for my taste.  Those totes looked so cheap to me and the price is much too high -- $39.95.  I can't buy a 2 piece set because I'm bigger on top than the bottom.

Honored Contributor

@photodreamr wrote:

I love her style and clothes..  I bought the red, red print and black pants sets; the red, balck and red print skirts.  Tis will be a grreat color capsule for when I go on vacation.  Just add black cardigan, black flats a dress or two;  maybe whit top and pants.  I will be set for 10-14 days. It will be years before I need to buy anything else.  Just debating about the red print tote.  hmmm

Those totes are sooooo cute. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

How is the sizing?  I'm normally a 10-12, but the set doesn't run that way.  Never bought her clothes before.

I know that when I purchased the maxi last year I put my measurements in and it said a medium which I purchased and the fit is great.  In this set it also said medium so I purchased in medium.  I am a 10-12 I carry my weight in my hips.

Respected Contributor

ordered the ts in fern, black and green.  had to get the draped layered top in black and green.  i will get alot of options with these.

have many of iman items and have been pleased.

happy shopping!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

ordered the ts in fern, black and green.  had to get the draped layered top in black and green.  i will get alot of options with these.

have many of iman items and have been pleased.

happy shopping!

I received my navy floral set today.  I love it.  It is comfortable and the fit is very flattering.  I am a size 10/12 5'6 I ordered the M in average and it is perfect.