Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you could only wear one style top

Wow! the 3/4/ sleeve v necks rule!

I can now illustrate my 'uniform' of choice.

BR shell.jpg

This one I just purchased yesterday

target shell.jpg

Trusted Contributor

This is a tough question because of the different seasons. Do i get to pick the season style? LOL

I pick classic crisp white collard shirt (natural fibers) for spring plus here in florida this would really be for all seasons.

Summer-white cotton tee with V neck.

Fall-white 3/4 bateau shirt.

Winter- winter white long sleave knit shirt with mock turtle neck.

Trusted Contributor

A turtleneck ... I have them long sleeve, short sleeve and sleeveless.  My top of choice ... all year around.

Esteemed Contributor

A tee shirt with pima cotton, boat neck, elbow sleeves, and hemline to cover the hips (not tunic).  A small pocket over the left breast would be a nice touch.      Cat Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

Just one?  Yikes.

Maybe a boho peasant top or a tunic.  

Respected Contributor

A V neck tee with a shirt tail hem.  A  little bit high/low.  Regular and tunic length.  I like a chest pocket also. 3/4 or short sleeve

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

I love the basic women's style T-shirt made by Gildan. It's not too boxy, and the sleeves are a bit shorter. Perfect for me!

Respected Contributor

For me it has to be a sleeveless top with or without buttons. It's an easy way to dress because I can always throw something on top of it without adding too much bulk in the arms like you get with a sleeved top. Plus I can wear them year-round.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

If I could wear one style of top, I'd select a button down collared shirt.  Sleeveless, 3/4, or long sleeves, it could be layered and dressed up or down.  

Esteemed Contributor

wildcat fan wrote:

If I could wear one style of top, I'd select a button down collared shirt.  Sleeveless, 3/4, or long sleeves, it could be layered and dressed up or down.  

@wildcat fan

I'm actually quite surprised that you're the first to mention the basic button down blouse! Well sort of; @NativeJax picked it along with 3 others! lol

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View