Respected Contributor

INC to the rescue

[ Edited ]

I've been searching for a dressy top to wear to a birthday party this month and an outdoor concert in Sept. I fell in love with this one at Macy's. FYI, this top comes in several colors/prints. It's called a tee but is made of a silky material.

Here it is in a more subdued print:

Honored Contributor

The second one is a bit more dressy, I like the first one but not for a party

@peachesncream wrote:

I've been searching for a dressy top to wear to a birthday party this month and an outdoor concert in Sept. I fell in love with this one at Macy's. FYI, this top comes in several colors/prints. It's called a tee but is made of a silky material.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Not sure if you have seen in person, but it is a 'cold shoulder' style.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I like the top, but I don't like anything cold shoulder.  I do like INC, but it's been super hit or miss lately.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like INC brand, and both those tops are very pretty. I'm a fan of cold-shoulder-- they say that's one part of the body that doesn't age, lol. I find that this brand runs small, and so l size up.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

I prefer the first one (vibrant & fun), especially since you're going to a par-TAY and an outdoor concert where most dress causal.

You can add some simple dangle/drop/hoop earrings plus a bracelet or two for some extra flare, or to make your outfit look a little dressier if you wish.

The neckline is perfect the way it is, and the drape shouldn't be interrupted.

Great choice - enjoy both events.  8)

Trusted Contributor

I like the cold shoulder look,  a little sexy.

Trusted Contributor

INC is a great brand at Macys...I have many of their items!  Very classy, modern and quality clothes and very affordable!!   That is a cute top you chose!!Woman Happy