Honored Contributor

IMAN TS "Slip Into Slim" jeans & new fall line!

Anyone buying the new TS jeans and/or anything else?

I'm spoiled so I almost always wait until things turn up at the HSN Outlet nearby. I'm looking forward to trying the jeans but what I like the most is the plaid button down rayon blouse. If I'm lucky enough to find one at the outlet in a few months I'll wear it open with a tank or t-shirt under it. Might need to size down since it is oversized & big looks sloppy on me instead of cool & trendy. lol

Once again, I love her color choices. 

Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN TS "Slip Into Slim" jeans & new fall line!

I got the TSV in the bootcut dark gray.  I have four of these jeans from the last time she had a TSV and bought on sale as the price went way down.  Interestingly, I found the black ones to be larger than the faded denim in the same size.  The fabric seems to be a bit different for the two pants.  Therefore, I got a size smaller this time for the gray. 

Any of you who find that DG's jeans won't stay up because she cuts them almost straight from hips to waist should try these.  DG and Iman both seem to design for their own body type, so people should buy accordingly.  I really like DG's jeans, but that aspect of her design has made me stop buying them.  I don't tuck my shirts in, so I don't like to wear a belt because it sort of sticks out under the shirt.

TRY THE TSV. 

Honored Contributor

I just might "need" that plaid scarf, too! 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I just might "need" that plaid scarf, too! 

It's not a good idea to let your neck get cold, @willdob3!  I like that shirt with the plaid insert at the bottom.  I'll put it in my favorites folder and maybe buy it when the price goes way down, like to $10, this winter.  I am just mad over these jeans that Iman has.

Esteemed Contributor

I love listening to and watching her.  She knows how to sell.  Iman looks fab in those jeans.

@Ms X 

I agree that these are great colors.

Love how their website shows several combos of "what to wear."  Not sure I will buy the pants, but thinking about it.

@willdob3

Lucky you that you are near an outlet!  I'll bet it's fun to show there.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman  At the very least, you should put these jeans in your favorites folder over at HSN.  Her last TSV is almost all gone, and they dropped the price to $17.  I got some of mine for not much more than that.  In fact, I almost got the gray from her last TSV this week but held off.  I'm glad I did because the gray was a bit too light for my taste.  This version has a much darker gray, which is more to my liking. 

Regular Contributor

Your post is so helpful. Comparing the fit of DG2 to Iman is so useful I'm a total DG2 customer and slender,so learning about the fits of the different brands from a fellow shopper is far more helpful than what the show hosts say. Please continue to post about your purchases.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Aviatrix wrote:

Your post is so helpful. Comparing the fit of DG2 to Iman is so useful I'm a total DG2 customer and slender,so learning about the fits of the different brands from a fellow shopper is far more helpful than what the show hosts say. Please continue to post about your purchases.

@Aviatrix  I've wondered whether HSN's jeans wearers have now split into two camps:  DG and Iman.  Even someone who is model thin could have a problem with one or the other line because it's really a matter of basic bone structure/build in terms of what fits who.

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone tell me how Iman's jeans compare in fit to Renee Goldstein's jeans.  Renee's fit me perfectly.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

What is the rise like in the skinny? I am only 5'1 but have a long torso and never buy petites. I buy the regular in ALL pants and shorten them.