Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

Even though I said I wasn't going to get a tote, I caved in and got the palm print one.   It came today.  I am surprised it arrived before any of the other items I ordered this go around.  The palm print is a really pretty color of green.  Should look great with the palm and green colors.   It is a very big bag but I think it will be good to use this summer.  The only thing is mine has a slight odor so I've parked it out in the garage for the time being.  It was not overpowering so I am hoping the smell will go away quickly.  Now I just have to hope any of the palm print items I ordered will actually fit!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girland anyone else that may have liked this top for $69.95

iman vest.jpg

evine has this for less

$24.77 726-434

K&M vest tank.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Even though I said I wasn't going to get a tote, I caved in and got the palm print one.   It came today.  I am surprised it arrived before any of the other items I ordered this go around.  The palm print is a really pretty color of green.  Should look great with the palm and green colors.   It is a very big bag but I think it will be good to use this summer.  The only thing is mine has a slight odor so I've parked it out in the garage for the time being.  It was not overpowering so I am hoping the smell will go away quickly.  Now I just have to hope any of the palm print items I ordered will actually fit!

@Roni18 - wow, fast delivery! My orders shipped yesterday. 

For all of us that love the palm leaf designs, check out the palm leaf jewelry at Q.

I have this necklace in gold & silver. Only silver and gunmetal is left. Very, very nice design & quality

J290364
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio 42" Palm Leaf Necklace

j290364.jpg

The earrings are on clearance, all 3 colors available. They are a bit heavy, but I wear them with a behind the ear earring support and it's fine. Stunning. I always get stopped/compliments

J290363
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Palm Leaf Earrings

j290363.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I do like that palm necklace.  So cute!

My parents arrived with my goodies from HSN tonight.   I ordered 2 sets of the tanks and they fit well.   I got the green and the blue sets.  I also got the draped layered top pictured above in green and it was also a good fit.   It is a really deep pretty green color.  I did have to go up 1 size from my usual to get a good fit in this one. 

I may try to pick up the other tank sets if the price drops back down.  I have not gotten the TSV yet. 

Trusted Contributor

My Iman Green Palm set arrived today. I love the print!!! It is beautiful. The petite cute pants are a little longer than my previous two sets but I can still wear them. I am pleased with the set. I will wear the shirt separate from the pants to avoid the pj look:-) I will wear a white shirt with the pants.
Respected Contributor

I got the TSV's I ordered today.  The tunic tops fit great.  I could have definitely gone down a size in the pants though.  If I can get them hemmed I do think I can get by in them since it is a palazzo style though.  I so wish these had been sold separately.  

Respected Contributor

I had a gift card to Chico's burning a hole in my pocket so I went by this afternoon.  I found some super cute crop pants that match great with Iman's new green items.   They had just gotten them in at the store and they must be brand new because I could not find them on the website yet.  They are called So Slimming Brigette Crop pants Tropical print.  They are white with green palm leaves and yellow flowers.  Of course, being a shortie they are perfect full length pants on me.  I got them with a flared sleeve yellow shirt at the store, but tried them out with the two deep green tops (tank and sleeveless draped top) that I just got in from Iman.  They matched great!   If I see them come up on the website I will post a photo. 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

That is very similar.  I think I got Iman's top for $49.95 but still a big difference in the price.  I like how it looks but I'm now worried that my arms look too fat to go sleeveless!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18

If you have a moment check out the video. The movement on the evine version is quite lovely. There's also a slit up the back so it really moves. I was ready to drop it in my cart but it's hand wash only! LOL

Honored Contributor

My IMAN orders were transferred to USPS,  ugggh. Should have them tmrw.

Rec'd my WW orders Heart The denim dress is so cute. Will wear it buttoned up as a dress and open over jeans, skirts, leggings as a jacket. 

The ballet shoes are adorable! Both items are keepers!

DG25560_03012017_ComplexGrid_FH_WendyWIlliams.jpg

Wendy Williams Lace-Up Ballet Flat
532-257
Wendy Williams Lace-Up Ballet Flat

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri