Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

@traveler wrote:

Is the short size pants really 30"? Too long for me.

@traveler

Yes. Her short is 30". These are not petites.

I usually get an average in pants (and they are usually a bit too long) so I freaked when I opened my TS pants and saw SHORT! Then I remembered. My inseam is 29" and, if I wanted to wear very high heels I'd be in trouble because her average would be way too long even with the highest heel I'd wear.

Honored Contributor

I like the red peony print pants and wish they were offered as separates. 

I think the blazer looks dated. With this fabric I would prefer an open front, collarless jacket.

Honored Contributor

Waited too long to decide on the green palm maxi skirt - it's gone,  so I'm hoping for some cancelations.  Paired up w the palm tank would give it the look of a maxi dress. 

The maxi dress is now at $70, reduced by $20. Enjoy the new goodies everyone & post reviews.

MAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi Dress

528-323

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I liked the cross over front v-neck top. Please give me a heads up when it goes on clearance

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny @Roni18 - the tunic pant set is posted. Wondering if the TS is this or a 2fer of the pants with 1 solid, 1 print.

I think I've decided on either the green palm or red floral, but I love her leopard print. Lol, no decision yet really...

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tunic and Palazzo Pant Set
528-270
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tunic and Palazzo Pants

Mine has shipped already.  Nice.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received the navy tank I ordered. It is a completely different color than the navy TS pants I got recently. I'm so disappointed. I guess the other navy too won't go with the pants either. 

Trusted Contributor

@wildob3.....

Were you trying to match the navy tank with the navy palazzo pants from a year ago? I wish I had known I could have told you they were definitely different colors.

Hopefully you can use the tank with other pants...white or khaki would look nice.
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
@wildob3.....

Were you trying to match the navy tank with the navy palazzo pants from a year ago? I wish I had known I could have told you they were definitely different colors.

Hopefully you can use the tank with other pants...white or khaki would look nice.

@NativeJax

No, with the pants that were her TS very recently. They were a lightweight ponte knit.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@NativeJax wrote:
@wildob3.....

@NativeJax

No, with the pants that were her TS very recently. They were a lightweight ponte knit.

Oh, I hate that the colors don't match.  I haven't gotten my tanks yet.  I thought I was going to be away this week so I had them sent to my parents' house.  I love the ponte knit ankle pants so much I went back to order some more tonight but the price had jumped way up again.  I just added them to my favorites so hopefully I can catch them when the price goes back down. 

Trusted Contributor

Although I couldnt use the TS, I finally ordered the tanks in navy floral.  The stylist who was on most of the shows was wearing the print one with a denim jean jacket, & I loved the look.  I have a lovely blue one from Louis dell'Olio which ought to work.  The navy is not the same navy as last year's ikat/solid, I believe.  It would have been good had it matched.