Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

I don't see it either.  Maybe it will pop back up later.  Looks like there is a new dress and a blazer available since yesterday too. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just noticed that my ankle pants have gone down in price from $59.95 to $44.95.

Check at the top of the page- i've got a 17% off coupon - I guess for St. Patrick's Day. 

Respected Contributor

If anyone was wanting some more of the leggings from the fall season, they are marked down to $29.99 now. 

Trusted Contributor

I wanted the plaid leggings, but my size medium is gone!  Otherwise, I am well supplied.

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

this afternoon there was a picture of a tunic & pants in the navy print, for $49.  Later it said "sold  out".  Now I cant find it at all?

I just saw this when I was - sigh- eyeing those tote bags again.  If you click on the totes it shows a few "how to wear" styles and if you click on it you will see the tunic and pants but it does still say sold out.  Very cute.   I wonder if this might be the TS?  

Sadly,  2 in 1's never seem to work on me as I always need a different size shirt than pants.  

Honored Contributor

@Magny @Roni18 - the tunic pant set is posted. Wondering if the TS is this or a 2fer of the pants with 1 solid, 1 print.

I think I've decided on either the green palm or red floral, but I love her leopard print. Lol, no decision yet really...

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tunic and Palazzo Pant Set
528-270
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tunic and Palazzo Pants

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Perfect Print Ruched Dress
528-318
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Print Ruched Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

These new things are all very pretty.  Not sure about me & large prints, although I love them.  (The paisley looks like the  two years ago palazzo TS).  I'll have to see them.  Meanwhile, while scouting late at night, I found the last pair of the plaid leggings in M, & used my coupon.  Adds to the fun!

Honored Contributor

I think this set is the TS. It is available in FIVE PRINTS and FIVE SOLIDS! Leave it to Iman to remember us all! 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it looks like the TS.  Unfortunately, I don't want either all solid or all print.