Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting. My orders from HSN have processed very slowly lately/several months as well as QVC. Maybe they reduced warehouse staffing. Other sites like Nordstrom & Amazon typically ship my orders within 1 biz day.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

I received my set in Indigo today and it fits great..  I'm petite with long legs.  Size 8.   The tee is also very nice.   Wish I had bought more colors.  May go back.

Same here!  I got all three denim sets and one black.  whoever matches denim perfectly? Certainly not me .  The fit is spot on, not as high a rise in the front as QVC's norm, higher in the back so that they accommodate an ample derrière.  The tops are perfect.  They are light weight, perfect for the high altitude higher heat we're experiencing, but not LOGO thin.  

I can't remember a better purchase - No wait, Iman's long leather moto, and the suede moto, OK for three years running Iman has given me a basic, current/up-to -date wardrobe at phenomenal prices!  Not only do I not regret buying multiples, I probably should have " ordered one in every color" LOL

Respected Contributor

I got mine today

I got 8 Long - Fits  perfectly, not to tight or loose (I have bigger legs from working out daily)

Indigo fits the best

Black fits very well but more snug than the indigo

White was WAYYY  to tight, like a size 4 if I had to compare!! It is going back BUT they are out of my size in white so I'll just get an other black since I can wear them to work that way I won't wear out the one black pair I got  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

my order arrived a few days ago and i tried on the pants , i ordered 4 short . they seem to fit well. the ankle zippers are nice.    the pant legs are not skinny at all.  they do not taper like a skinny.  the fabric seems to bunch at the knees in the leg it is not a close fit . almost like wearing Wrangler's back in the day.  i'm used to wearing junior's jean sizes not misses because the rise is too long on misses.  but these seem to fit well in the waist/rise

i will not review them until i see how one of the jeans wears. i'll try the indigo .   jeans with spandex seem to grow on me as the day goes on.  the fabric is sort of thick for summer.

the tees are just marginal, very thin fabric, they sent a Small. swimming on me. i don't know that i'd wear them. defeats the purpose of the "match"

the tiered chambray dress was so much cuter on TV.  ordered a Medium and then later ordered a Small. both sizes are going back. the neckline is too high for me and the straps while "bra-friendly"  are too wide.   just not a flattering look on me.   s i s t e r  wives

Respected Contributor

I'm wearing a pair today and my zippers are off, my left leg the zipper is more to the back of my ankle and the right one the zipper is actually hitting the side in the FRONT of my ankle so it's like they are not even?

Mine seem tighter in the upper thighs but fit about perfect in the caves, I do workout daily so my calves are thicker than normal, they for sure aren't skinny calves, I plan to wear indigo then I will decide if I am keeping them or sending back, sorta want to see how they feel/look after wearing them 5-6 hours.... stretch wise and such.