Honored Contributor

Re: I'm signing in so I can post!

@Andreatoo wrote:

If it hadn't taken me there I wouldn't know that my new oven shipped on Friday! Woohoo! I'm excited

@Andreatoo

i love people who always find a bright side! Smiley HappyHeart

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

Thank you I appreciate that but I can be plenty negative but this is a message board on a shopping channel website. It's not supposed to be serious is it!? It should be fun and lighthearted. It always surprises me how contentious it gets

Honored Contributor

IMO this is an annoyance but only a minor one.  It's only an extra click to Blogs and Forums and you are already signed in there once you've been at Order Status.  No big deal  in the grand scheme of things.  I'm sure it'll get fixed.

Esteemed Contributor

STILL NOT FIXED....ITS 2:40 PM ...SUNDAY....

Honored Contributor

This has been going on for 3 days (the signing in problem).  This website is always screwed up.  You would think they would spend the money to fix it once and for all.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Since it's the weekend, IT likely won't resume working on the problem until Monday morning...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I fear we are looking a gift horse in the mouth. . . They could just shut it down. . .