Honored Contributor

She just is so upbeat and funny and I loved her show too.

I would love for her to give me a makeover! (she said she'd love to give us all a makeover). I like her hair a lot too.

Ok, I guess you could say I like her lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: I love Kim! (on QVC now)

She's too loud for my taste.  Between her and Amy screeching, I didn't last more than 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

She's too loud for my taste.  Between her and Amy screeching, I didn't last more than 10 minutes.

I think I would have felt the same if I hadn't always watched her show cause I don't usually like loud either. But I think she really is a caring and "for real" person. She encouraged so many young girls to have confidence in themselves and make them feel like they were worthwhile and could accomplish their dreams.It was called "Kim of Queens" and she coached girls to participate in beauty and talent shows. She won I forget maybe Ms Geogia and she was not the typical candidate. She believes every woman should feel and be made to feel beautiful about themselves. 

I think thats why I can watch her and enjoy her so much.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I have never heard of her before but I could use some of her energy now that I am home from work.  That lace jacket was very pretty.  I really appreciate that she mentioned the size the plus size model wore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like her. I loved her "Kim of Queens" show with  The Pageant Place studio. Kim's got such a nice, coach-style approach to fashion. She is very good at saying the right things to make you feel confident. She a hoot! Love her sense of humor, too!Woman LOL 

Trusted Contributor

I think she is wonderful. She is really friendly and warm. She is more like the everyday person than any vendor on QVC. 

I love her bright plum utility jacket. I have it on my wish list. I hope she is successful so that she will stay on QVC for many years. 

Honored Contributor

keep her away from Shawn LOL

Trusted Contributor

She needs to sell her clothes,inside of trying to be funny..

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

She just is so upbeat and funny and I loved her show too.

I would love for her to give me a makeover! (she said she'd love to give us all a makeover). I like her hair a lot too.

Ok, I guess you could say I like her lol!

@on the bay

Me, too!

I was hoping her show would come back on! I loved her family, too!  They were all so cute and funny!  I agree with all you said!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I love her energy! Her clothes are very nice also. I enjoy her show as long as she is not on with Shawn. lol

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning