Respected Contributor

I just can't listen to JRT tell me how to dress fashionably!

I would like to see Courtney pick out things for a show and put different things together....I like her style. Not everything works for me, but I get good ideas from her outfits. I'm tired of comfort shoes, tent tops, and elastic waist pants (the post menopause outfits as I call them).
Respected Contributor

Re: I just can't listen to JRT tell me how to dress fashionably!

I know, I know......I'll get reamed for this post, but there aren't enough current style clothing shows on the Q and I'm not the June Cleaver type.
Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:
I would like to see Courtney pick out things for a show and put different things together....I like her style. Not everything works for me, but I get good ideas from her outfits. I'm tired of comfort shoes, tent tops, and elastic waist pants (the post menopause outfits as I call them).

I think of it as aspirational dressing. If someone is selling me clothing and they dress in a way that I don't aspire to look like, I am not interested in what they are selling.

Maybe that is why I like Sandra as a host....also that new host with the beautiful blonde hair....cannot for the life of me think of her name. Anyway, that said, if the person selling me something doesn't dress to inspire me, I am less likely to buy and I turn the channel.

Trusted Contributor

I think what you are requesting is a Junior wear show!!  I think that is a great idea!!  Maybe QVC will notice your request!!  Good luck!!Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

No, I don't want a Junior show and you know that isn't what I meant.....
New Contributor

VioletEyes......I agree with your comment

Trusted Contributor

Courtney and Sandra have fashion shows as well. Maybe you can skip Jane's and watch those instead?

Different strokes for different folks, and so on and so on, and skoo be doo be doo be.....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:
No, I don't want a Junior show and you know that isn't what I meant.....

I have no idea how old you are!  Junior clothes can be worn beyond the junior years if you are on the small side!  Sorry if you took it wrong!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Agree, I haven't been buying from the Q in a while now because they seem to be stuck on baggy polyester SG style tops and tons of cardigans. Why not offer some cute sweaters and somewhat fitted tops?

Honored Contributor

This Legacy top was just shown.  It's very fitted (but has the unfortunate designation "3/4 sleeves"):

Legacy Slim Disguise Shaper Tee with 3/4 Sleeve

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.