Honored Contributor

I have chosen not to buy any more uneven hem tops...

I have a couple that I got at walmart and they were inexpensive but I think this trend will pass quickly and they will be useless so I am not buying any more.

Regular Contributor

Re: I have chosen not to buy any more uneven hem tops...

While I like the way many of these tops look, I have been careful to limit myself as I too think it will be a tend that will pass quickly. 

Respected Contributor

Feel the same way about hi/low dresses.   That is a fad that will pass quickly (I think).

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

I don't see them going anywhere, because they're so much more figure flattering and contemporary than straight hems.

Honored Contributor

I don't need any more hi low tops either. I have a few that I wear with my slim leg pants. I won't give them up when the trend goes away. As long as I like and wear them I will keep them.
Honored Contributor

I don't think the trend is going away very soon.  I think they're very flattering. 

Honored Contributor

I don't own any and don't plan on buying any.  I do not think they are flattering. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think it is a trend, it's been around for at least 5 or 6 years and rather than tapering off, it's growing.  Don't forget it didn't start with Lori.  I bought a couple of tops years ago and I got over the look quickly.  It just doesn't complement my figure.  It's like any other look; you wear it if you like.  Don't wear it if you don't like it.  That's the beauty of fashion..... 

Respected Contributor

i like them becuase i like a longer length in the back, for my body it looks better

i do not care for the assymetrical hem on that GILI faux leather/lace jacket. that just looks odd for a jacket

Honored Contributor

Okay.

But this "trend" has been around for years and years and years.  It started way before Lori G. started bringing this look to QVC.

Some years the look is more "in" than other years.