Honored Contributor

Re: I broke my own rule and ordered velcro strap shoes!

ECBG wrote:

There is an advantage to velcro straps.  Leather strips that have to constantly be buckled get worn looking very quickly and can make a shoe look old very quickly.  

These shoes will look nice for a very long time.

ITA

I don't understand the dislike of cute shoes that just happen to have velcro.  High-end dressy sandals...no...but shoes like this...don't mind at all!!!  never have minded!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think those are cute!

I need a wider toe box these days, even though my feet are basically narrow. Velcro is my friend. It can help me get a better fit.

That's not to say most of my shoes have velcro! But on a casual shoe, I don't shy away from it.  

Trusted Contributor

It just goes to show . . . never say never!! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

SusieQ_2 wrote:

@indoor kitty, I just made a comment about the Earth Keri! I ordered them a half size too large and returned them. I sent them back as a return but so far have not heard back other than receiving a refund (minus shipping, of course). 

Anyway, I though they were adorable. Did you like yours?

I needed a larger size, so I sent them back, and they exchanged them. I do like them. I've never done an exchange with the Q, and it went smoothly.

Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations.
George Orwell
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@indoor kitty thanks for the reply. Smiley Happy

eta - I just noticed in my post I wrote I sent mine back as a return. I actually sent them back as an exchange. Not that it matters here, I really need to call CS and see what happened. 

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't be able to wear many shoes if it wasn't for Velcro. I have really bad arthritis in my hands. TG for Velcro!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

SusieQ_2 wrote:

eta - I just noticed in my post I wrote I sent mine back as a return. I actually sent them back as an exchange. Not that it matters here, I really need to call CS and see what happened. 

I hope you get them, what color did you get??

Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations.
George Orwell
Respected Contributor

indoor kitty wrote:

SusieQ_2 wrote:

@indoor kitty, I got the Moroccan blue and loved the color. I liked all of them but I really needed the blue. My blue sandals from 2 seasons ago have seen better days! Which color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@LipstickDiva

I believe that @house_cat has taken her Vionics with hook and loop to a cobler to have them "converted" so that they stay closed.  That might help you "deal" with breaking your rules. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

SusieQ_2 wrote:

indoor kitty wrote:

SusieQ_2 wrote:

@indoor kitty, I got the Moroccan blue and loved the color. I liked all of them but I really needed the blue. My blue sandals from 2 seasons ago have seen better days! Which color did you get?

That blue is pretty, I got the khaki.

George Orwell

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View