Honored Contributor

Re: How to RUIN a nice top, blouse, sweater

When I see a feature I'm not interested in, I look no further and move on.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Add either a cold shoulder or bell/ flair sleeves....

PLEASE JUST STOP THE MADNESS!

@SeaMaiden

You can add the "diaper hem" to that list too...

It would be nice if QVC would mix in some variety--- like some essential classic styles...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

If I don't care for a particular item, I just don't buy it. There are plenty of other places to shop that not only offer nicer, better quality clothing, but also offer free shipping. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

The only "madness" I see here is the constant complaining about these styles that you don't like.

This!

I don't like scarves, crisp white shirts, denim and co jeans, blazers or ballet flats. Other people do.

Cool.

Honored Contributor

Can’t stand the bell or flared sleeves that QVC has started showing on almost everything! I have seen a couple of things I would buy if it wasn’t for the huge, floppy sleeves hanging down to your fingers...and dragging across your food, paper, or anything else....cold shoulder I like better than before because some designers have figured out the right way to do it.
Honored Contributor

Wow.

This isn't a topic I've seen here in this forum for, oh, about 2 days.

Geez - not everything appeals to everybody.  There are a lot of things I don't like.  I just look for something that appeals to me.  

Honored Contributor

Am so surprised why so many are angry at someone’s opinion...the “ no one is forcing you to buy them” is tacky.
Honored Contributor

QVC wants to know our opinion on what they are offering, that's one of the reasons they still keep up this site. I notice the hosts and vendors mentioning things on air that we complain about on the Forums. You are giving the Q all the info they need by saying you like it or not or don't care. No need to put anyone down for voicing their opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I love bell sleeves provided they are not too long.  I am only  5 feet tall. I have one or two  cold shoulders and I have no issue with them.  I like variety and the opportunity to try different things.                                      

Honored Contributor

Actually, those sleeves are not in for Spring 2019.  I believe the sleeves got into too much gravy.  lol

kindness is strength