Super Contributor

Re: How many layers can I put on my body ?

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I would feel like an idiot leaving the house with some diaper thing hanging down in front of me with three tops on. Frankly, I have yet to see anyone with that look in my world. I've been lucky so far. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Amy looked good in the top she wore.
Trusted Contributor

One of the models wore a black top layered over the white shell with a double lace hem showing underneath, with slim black pants and one of Lori's flowy cardigans in black. It was a smashing outfit. I very much liked Amy's two-tone LOGO top with the softly ruffled hem over torn skinny jeans. The LOGO cardi with the deep back pleat and chiffon inset was TDF in several colors.

Lori needs to lose the "diaper layer", however.

Esteemed Contributor

It's like having a bunch of junk in your closet, skewed all over. Smiley Happy

I don't care if women all over Europe are layering like mad!

All I ever want (mostly because of the elements) is to protect myself with 2 tasteful layers.

Once this cold is over, off something goes!

Honored Contributor

I like Logo, but I don't layer.

Respected Contributor

If you listen to Lori , the sky (and your imagination )is the limit.
Respected Contributor

I've never liked the layering style. I'll layer with an overcoat for warmth, that's it.

Super Contributor

Getting dressed this morning ... I counted layers (winter version) ... three and a scarf - with skinny jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

I've considered buying a single piece and trying it... but whenever I get that "urge", they show a closeup and I don't like the look of the fabrics. They seem so awfully thin, you can see the outlines of the layers underneath, and in closeups, they sometimes look so wrinkly in places and sloppy... are they actually like that when you get them home? I'd really like to know. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I think the producers of the show need to do some work -- Amy was dropping clothes on the floor, dragging the racks around, and even laying her cards all over the floor, and mentioned "maybe we can get a table out here next time". She had on a necklace which was sticking out underneath her top, and Lori took it out for her. I don't care for Amy or Lori that much, but some of that was not Amy's fault.

Super Contributor

I have a couple logo pieces, but I do not layer them....unless it is a tank under a sheer piece. I don't care for all those hi-low and shark bite hems, but I'm a classic style gal.

Typically, two layers is it for me, as I tend to run hot. Years ago when we lived in the Northern U.S., I couldn't pile enough layers on me...but it was to keep warm.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion