Occasional Contributor

How do you really feel about Logo? I cannot get into this fashion at all.

Respected Contributor

Re: How do you really feel about Logo? I cannot get into this fashion at all.

I tune in now and then to see if there is anything in the line that I might like, but I keep coming to the same conclusion.

Brenda looks very cute.  The other slim model with the short brunette bob looks cute.  Sharon looks horrid.  Lori looks horrid.  The large model with all the layers looks horrid.

Ergo......Since I don't look like Brenda or the other tall, slim model, I don't think this line would do anything for me.

Respected Contributor

I don't think it would work for me either, but it will never see the inside of my closet.

Respected Contributor

I own over 15 pcs ... however lately, the pricing has doubled.   For summer, cotton is the best choice, but most LOGO is rayon/span (non-breathable).   I purchase only Lunchtime specials for under $20.   LOGO is not for everyone ... but a simple straight-hem tank or cardigan does enhance my wardrobe~!

Super Contributor

I really, really like it. That's how I really feel. If you are a conservative dresser, it's probably not for you. I have never been the LL Bean type, but think it's looks great on people who are. I am thin, with a straight up and down figure. It works really well for me.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

@coffeegrain Then don't buy it and don't watch it.  Easy solution for your distaste of this clothing line.  

You only have a few posts thus far and they are dissing LOGO.   Methinks this poster has an agenda going on.  Methinks we may also know her under another name....

Honored Contributor

I do have a couple of pieces, but just never seem to wear them.  As to what LG has on right now.....I can't fathom wearing something that had the stripes/zebra combo the way she has put them together, as well as too many different kinds of edgings- alll in one garment.  But, to each their own.

Honored Contributor

I figure if Kate (model) who is tall and thin looks bad in it everybody would.  I ordered one top when Lori first arrived.  I wore it twice and took to Goodwill.

Trusted Contributor

I personally am not a fan but for those that are, enjoy your purchases and have fun with it. life's short.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Regular Contributor

Nope...not "amazing!"